Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

There's a girl next door, she's got cuts up both sides of her arms. She likes the pain 'cause the pain don't her heart. But I think I can save her. Hollow Hearts Unite, by Hawthorne Heights

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Can everyone follow my band pwease? Feb 18 2022, 01:03 AM

Hey. My name is Lukas Killswitch(18). I HATE to be this person but can everyone go to instagram and follow my solo Emo/Post Hardcore/Metalcore project @ourfallendisaster its just me on vocals and amazing producers/mixers. I choose to do this solo to prove that u dont really need a full band to rock out and rave. Tho a backing band would be nice haha. First single and album in the works. if u could id also love it if yall spread the word so first single gets alot of traction. Music has been my passion and dream since loving my first band Black Veil Brides. Im thankful i have saved up enough money to do this so pls follow/like/and PLS spread the word!( Also because im a dropout and this HAS to work lmao) Love uuuu

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 18 2022, 09:48 AM

Sounds good :)

Emo Pictures - EmoSoul333
EmoSoul333
Feb 18 2022, 05:44 PM

yep! follow it hehe

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Feb 23 2022, 04:46 AM

alright, I'll give it a shot

Emo Pictures - Sleepyhead_37
Sleepyhead_37
Jun 18 2022, 06:35 PM

Hey ! I found the account but not the songs...?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More