Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I think this might be it for us. I think I maybe think too much. I think this might b it for us. Blow me one last kiss. U think I'm just too serious I think ur full of shit. My head is spinnin so blow me one last kiss Blow Me One Last Kiss, by PINK

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - x_emoisforlovers_x
x_emoisforlovers_x
Flex fashion in our community Mar 13 2022, 04:18 PM

Emo Is For Lovers is an emo music community that provides an inclusive space for emo music lovers to chat, and communicate our appreciation and love for emo music. This can range from discussing your favorite bands to sharing stories of how the genre has affected our lives in one way or the other. Emo music has played great influences in our lives, and yet many of us in the community share experiences of feeling marginalized, shamed, or judged by our love for the genre taste that transcends continents and cultures. Emo Is For Lovers aims to combat the stigma, and make individuals feel accepted, and welcomed regardless of who, where, or what they are as we come together as one through our shared love and interest for emo music. 

Discord community!!

We have fashion/ selfie flex channel, show them off with us D:

https://discord.com/invite/trYGpWjNxU

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More