Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Look at this. I'm a coward too. You don't need to hide, my friend. For I am just like you. Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites, by Skrillex

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
What have I done? Mar 17 2022, 09:49 PM

I have no idea what I just made, but I made it. it exists now and I dont know how I should feel about that. I think I was just trying to make some food? that sounds about right if memory serves correct, but I ended up with this monstrosity

edit: I cant even upload a picture of the damn thing because my phone decided this image was too cursed so I'll just describe it to you. I was going to make some rice and vegetables for lunch and ended up with octopus tentacles strangling the shit out of a carrot while being piledriven in to a fruit of unknown origin that looks like someone gutted a river fish. I think it looked at me and I had to kill it with fire.

Replies

Emo Pictures - X_fragile__soul_X
X_fragile__soul_X
Mar 17 2022, 10:44 PM

good riddance or it would have come to life in the night and strangled you in your sleep haha xD also horrific at cooking so i feel your pain, but mine is less interesting and more like rice and beans with a weird sauce that i decided to chuck on to make it less boring, but actually ended up hating:( 

kyon
Mar 28 2022, 04:32 PM
😟
Mamarika
Aug 08 2022, 09:37 PM

good riddance or it would have come to life in the night and strangled you in your sleep haha xD also horrific at cooking so i feel your pain, but mine is less interesting and more like rice and beans with a weird sauce that i decided to chuck on to make it less boring, but actually ended up hating:( 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More