Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

am i.. suppose to be happy?when all i ever wanted it comes with a price. you said.. you said that you would die for me cat and mouse, by your guardian angel

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Royhalister
Do you invest in cryptocurrency? Aug 01 2022, 06:37 PM

Do you invest in cryptocurrency?

Would you advise investing in cryptocurrency in general as a passive income?

Replies

Emo Pictures - Ghost_of_Silence
Ghost_of_Silence
Aug 01 2022, 09:52 PM

look im not here to sway you one way or the other on the topic. personally I wouldn't invest a penny into crypto. in my eyes, the whole damn thing is incredibly unstable at best and a scam at worst. but thats just the opinion of someone like me who doesn't know too much about crypto yet still sees lives of family/friends ruined because of it. so Im avoiding it like the plague. if you have more insight into it enough to really know what youre doing, do what you want with it, but please whatever you decide to do, DO NOT jump in to crypto blind, that's the only real advice i have for you

austingerald
Aug 17 2022, 11:03 PM

Nowadays this tools are really helpful but there aren't needed informations about trailing of your money. However, I think there are many other ways to make a profit online. For example, trade cryptocurrencies, and I should tell you to read more about this source https://tabtrader.com/articles/trailing-stop-order to learn more about the trailing of your crypto orders. I hope this will be helpful for you.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More