Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I won't blackout This time I've got nothing to waste Let's go a little harder I'm on fire I won't blackout I'm on my way I'm only getting started Blackout, by Breathe Carolina

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Lerrofer
Hard to study Dec 19 2022, 11:57 AM

I've recently started my univercity, and i wonder why is it so hard to study/ Students, hoe you deal with all of theese pressure?

Replies

alexgilbert
Dec 20 2022, 07:39 AM

Omg I can totally relate! Back when I was in college, I used to also work part-time in retail and it really took all of my free time that I ever got to focus on my studies. I used to work overtime almost every other day and I seriously had no time complete my assignments and homework. I gotta confess that I hired an online writer to do my assignment in london for a short time period (guilty). Eventually, it all turned out great!

Uter
Dec 20 2022, 12:59 PM

I really wonder how old are you, that you don't understant how to deal with problems. You can just quit, or keep on fighting, i assume that you it will be easier for you to work then, if you will study hard, so keep this in mind of course

Lerrofer
Dec 20 2022, 02:37 PM

Many answers, thanks for this

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More