Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She makes me feel like it's raining outside And when the storm's gone, I'm all torn up inside Story of a Lonely Guy, by Blink-182

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

jojoz
Fitness thread Jul 15 2023, 01:09 PM

Do you go into sport? What are your favs workout routine? What supplements do you take?

Replies

jojoz
Jul 15 2023, 01:10 PM
I do whatever I enjoy doing. When I do that I keep exercising and that's more important than anything else at my age. In the morning I jump for 15 minutes on a mini-trampoline. Mid-morning or early afternoon I do a 7 Minute Workout per an app on my cell phone. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I do yoga and lifting. Sometimes in the afternoon Monday through Friday I do some exercise/lifting in the exercise room in our building. In addition, I hike 6–8 miles in the mountains, rollerblade or dance at least once a week.
sammyys
Jul 15 2023, 01:13 PM

Unsure of your overall health goals, but a good foundation is key. This foundation I’ve researched and experienced to be 3 key rhythms. Sleep, Eat, and Move. You can find an overwhelming amount of beneficial studies online, but to oversimplify I follow this routine.

Sleep at least 7.5 hours a night

Eat within a 10 hour window of the day

Move, stand or walk every 30 minutes

bootsaustere
Jul 26 2023, 10:57 AM

Whatever makes me happy, I do. This helps me maintain my exercise routine, which at my age is crucial. I use a mini-trampoline-the backrooms for fifty minutes every morning. 

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More