Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Don’t make me sad, don’t make me cry. Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough, I don’t know why. Keep making me laugh. Let's go get high.The road is long, we carry on. Try to have fun in the meantime Born to Die, by Lana Del Rey

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

PetieT
Reading problems Sep 10 2023, 07:22 PM

I have problems with my reading skills and it is affecting my grades. I need help, but I don't know where to start. I mean, I'm almost 20, and I'm reading at a 3rd grade level at best.... I realize this is not normal. But at the same time, English is not my first language. If anyone has any tips or recommendations on how to improve my reading, I would appreciate your point of view.

Replies

Woopsig
Sep 11 2023, 10:35 AM

Set aside dedicated time each day to read. Start with materials that interest you and gradually challenge yourself with more complex texts. Keep a vocabulary journal to jot down new words you encounter while reading. Learn their meanings and try to use them in your writing and conversations. Joining a book club or reading group can motivate you to read regularly and engage in discussions about the books you've read.

AlexBrod
Apr 25 2024, 06:42 PM

Hello everyone! I wanted to share my positive experience with www.fdcapital.co.uk, a fantastic resource for hiring employees. My interaction with them was nothing short of exceptional. The FD Capital team is highly professional and skilled, offering us a diverse pool of candidates that matched our requirements perfectly. Their assistance greatly expedited our hiring process. If you're seeking a financial controller, I strongly suggest considering their services.

Emo Pictures - SpaceGhostUF0
SpaceGhostUF0
Apr 26 2024, 12:05 AM

Where is little Flame when you need him?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More