Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now I'm slowly giving up As the world keeps losing faith And you still turn your back Now the path I follow takes a toll on me, on you But there's no turning back. What If, by Simple Plan

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

Emo Pictures - gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Hello!! Oct 25 2023, 05:17 PM

(Mostly a copy-paste of my profile since I'm saying more or less the same thing with this post)

Hi! My name is Nikki, and I'm a 25 y/o autistic transfeminine (she/they) artist. I do digital art, graphic design, music, writing, game dev, and video editing. Fan of racecars, classic Mega Man, and emo music, especially all those long-extinct MySpace bands that nobody has heard of.

Some of my favorite bands are Silverstein, Armor For Sleep, Hawthorne Heights, Finch, My Chemical Romance, Stone Sour, Dear Whoever, Avion Roe, Earshot, and The Megas. I also am starting to write demos for my own emo/noise rock project called Exit Wound, which you can listen to on my YouTube page, listed on my profile!

I feel strongly about my alternative identity to the same effect that I feel strongly about my queer identity, because I believe that to an extent, queer expression is inherently tied to alternative subculture. I view it as a sort of creative expression, and thus I believe in preserving the legacy and integrity of the subculture, and what it means to be alternative. Trying to fill a void in my heart currently, so I'm out to find other creative people with the same goals.

I don't know how active I'll be on these boards, unless there's some other online community oriented for other emo/alternative people that is more active than this one. But I'm always down to make new friends, so long as you don't plan on hurting or disrespecting me, my friends, or any of the things I stand for.

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 26 2023, 10:48 AM

Heya your YouTube link on your profile isn't working.

Emo Pictures - gone-sovereign
gone-sovereign
Oct 26 2023, 04:11 PM

Apologies! Try now maybe?

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More