Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This Is What It Takes To Breathe. This Is What It Takes To Fake A Smile And Say. That Everythings Okay. As Long As I Take Blame. Built For Blame, by Get Scared

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Is something wrong with me?… Dec 21 2023, 06:58 AM

Okay so the thing is I hate people. I hate talking to them and I hate when they talk to me (sounds so dark and edgy šŸ¤£). Iā€™d like to think this is a new revelation but when I look back more honestly I see I kind of have always been that way. Iā€™m that person that people say ā€˜why are you so quiet?ā€™ While I internally wish they would fall into traffic alone with their consideration. I especially hate men and overly masculine women as well, I donā€™t know something about them makes me wish there mothers had swallowed. I not an asshole though, only at tiny few of the people I hate know that I hate them. I just donā€™t talk to people unless I have to do to most people Iā€™m just ā€œquietā€. I tolerate people, this includes my family, anyone I know could die tomorrow and I wouldnā€™t care either way. Romantically Iā€™m pretty much the same, I try to be polite and positive but I canā€™t muster up a bit of emotion for anyone (they were shit dudes anyway but still). I kind of thought I would grow out of it but over the years it just seems to get worse. Is this a sign that something is wrong with me or do I just have an unfortunate personality.

p.s donā€™t tell me to go to therapy no one can afford that shit in this economy lol

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 22 2023, 12:06 PM

How many years has it been going on and how old are you now?

LonelyPoet
Dec 22 2023, 08:37 PM

Forever I guess? Iā€™m 24

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 25 2024, 11:20 PM

Nothing is wrong with you, and your personality is not ā€œunfortunate.ā€ You donā€™t need to grow out of it. Itā€™s not a curse. People used to call me ā€œquietā€ too, but Iā€™ve just learned that the people I keep in my life should be ones who wonā€™t judge me.Ā 

I donā€™t hate men, but every time Iā€™m walking outside, I keep turning my head, as though some guy is following me.

If you truly hate this part of you, what could you do to change? (Personally, I donā€™t think itā€™s bad, but Iā€™m not you, I donā€™t really know whatā€™s going on in your life.)

LonelyPoet
Feb 26 2024, 03:23 AM

Thatā€™s a good way to look at it. I donā€™t really want to change legitimately so I guess I stay like this for now. I guess I just feel pressured to be a more ā€œnormalā€ person so I can be successful in society but at this point I donā€™t really care.

Emo Pictures - murirem
murirem
Feb 26 2024, 11:44 PM

Donā€™t worry, normal doesnā€™t exist. Itā€™s just pretend. Plus, the view on what is normal changes over time. Success doesnā€™t have to be what society wants. Ultimately, itā€™s your life. It should be what you want. :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More