Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Now all those feelings, those yesterdays feelings will all be lost in time but today I've wasted away for today is on my mind Yesterday's Feelings, by The Used

Emo Forums » Newbies (Reply)

MeridanAngelxx
Hello everyone!/intro (*°▽°*)╯ Dec 23 2023, 04:15 AM

I'm new to both this forum, but not emo/scene culture. When I was younger, I never felt comfortable sharing my interests in alternative culture because it was always used as an insult towards me. I'm glad to say that things have improved, especially on the internet. Nowadays, I've noticed that people are becoming more respectful and accepting of others, or perhaps I've grown more resilient to negativity. I'm here with an iPod listening to Evanescence and playing Flash Flash Revolution like it's still 2014. I love raves and I'm obsessed with myspace/spacehey. I believe in being true to myself and embracing my unique qualities. Let's celebrate our differences and find common ground! (o   ゜w ゜)o☆

Replies

Emo Pictures - LonelyPoet
LonelyPoet
Dec 23 2023, 07:33 AM

I’m glad you feel comfortable expressing yourself. I feel like you gotta just do you at the end of the day. I mean we’re all human so we all take other peoples opinions in at some level but I hope everyone finds the inner strength to not let that be what defines them.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More