Emo Community Scene Emo Guys and Girls

Email:

Password:

Forgot Password?




Emo Lyrics:

Emo lyricsPrecision with incision is a tedious remark With all the visions of submission of the fibers in your heart Penetration validation for as sick as it may seem Is all a morbid demonstration of what helps me to sleep. Emo song lyrics
(Motionless In White. - Puppets.)

[Submit Lyrics]

Alternative clothing from Sohos

Blue Banana

Emo Meet - London UK - August 2011

soEmo.co.uk - Emo Kids - XxGummieBear

View Pics (15) | View Vids (0)
Send Message
View Journal

XxGummieBear

:3 He Is My Only World When The Rest Comes Crashing Down

Name: Megan C;
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Orientation: Straight
Status: In a Relationship with MaybeIllCatchFire <3
Location: Michigan, United States
Member Since: Jul 14, 2012
Last Login: Jun 06, 2014

About Me


       *                Hello, Megan Here                *

 Since You're Creepinn...

Do Me A Favor & Like My Facebook Like Page

https://www.facebook.com/SexyEmoSceneBoys?ref=hl  It Means A lot!

I'm White & Hispanic.

Outgoing, Fun, & Random.

18 Years Old, & a Leo.

Kind, Sweet, & Funny, But I Have a Feisty Side.

In Love With a Scene Kid Sixx.Tenn.Elevenn

Natural Brunette Forever&Always.

I Love To Dance, I Cant Sing, & I Write Poetry Sometimes.

I Love Photography, Psychology, Modeling, & Design.

Makeup Lover & Secret Beauty Guru

Keep It C14ssy (Class Of 2014 Graduate)

99% Of The Time I Have a Smile On My Face, But Don't Let The Other 1% Fool You. I Too Have My Own Demons I Face, I Just Choose Not To Dwell, Doesn't Mean I Cant Be Hurt. It Just Means I'm Strong Enough To Get Back Up.

I Don't Run From My Problems, I Face Them.

Make Peace & Love, Not War & Hatred. ~ Emery Lane ~

I'm a Christian, I Don't Judge & I Don't Like To Be Judged.

I'm Open Minded, Blunt, Real, & Honest.

I Don't Like Liars, Fakes, & Disrespect. Keep It 100%

Sometimes I'm a Lover & Sometimes I'm a Fighter, It Just Depends.

My Instagram: Slim_Booty_Judy  I follow back!

Rainbow Color

Piercings, Tattoos, & Dyed Hair.

I Like Cuddling, & Movies

Bad Girls Club, Pretty Little Liars, Bobs Burgers, Teen Wolf<33

I'm In Love With Everything Emo/Scene, Hipster & Swag Fag :3

I'm a Good Listener, So If You Ever Need To Talk, I'm Always Here For You.

Addicted To British Accents. ^.^

Halloween's The Best!

Food :D

 

 

 

 



Favourite Music


   Music Is a Great Escape.~

 Never Shout Never,

Armor For Sleep,

Sleeping With Sirens,

A Day To Remember,

Alesana,

Basshunter,

Saosin,

Pierce The Veil,

Bring Me The Horizon,

Bless The Fall,

Secondhand Serenade,

BOTDF,

Story Of The Year,

 The Used,

Mest- Kiss Me Kill Me,

HIPHOP, R&B, Some Rap,

Alexisonfire,

Sugarcult,

My bf's Singing,

Blink-182,

Kellin Quinn's Acoustics,

Taking Back Sunday,

Cute Is What We Aim For,

Hawthorne Heights- Ohio is for lovers,

Bullet For My Valentine,

Escape the fate,

Red Jumpsuit Apparatus,

Story Of My Life,

Rise Against,

Breaking Benjamin,

Anberlin,

The Early November,

10 Years,

   

Favourite Films & TV


 I Like Scary & Funny Movies.



Favourite Books


   The Whole Number's Trilogy   

  Cut  

 Journey 

  City Of Ember  

 Where The Red Fern Grows 

  Winter Girls   



Education / Occupation


  2014 Graduate

Model,

Photographer,

Interior Designer,

Criminal Psychologist



Who I'd Like To Meet


                                      



My Links

Friends (19 - View All)

xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk


MaybeIllCatchFire
MaybeIllCatchFire - soEmo.co.uk


SamSuicide
SamSuicide - soEmo.co.uk


SkylaWilde
SkylaWilde - soEmo.co.uk


3mO_pRiNc3zZa
3mO_pRiNc3zZa - soEmo.co.uk


Trent_Donnovich
Trent_Donnovich - soEmo.co.uk


Vanna_Venom
Vanna_Venom - soEmo.co.uk


venessyaddictive
venessyaddictive - soEmo.co.uk


__Abby__Love__
__Abby__Love__ - soEmo.co.uk


XxElii-EternalxX
XxElii-EternalxX - soEmo.co.uk


ISeeIvan
ISeeIvan - soEmo.co.uk


HitMeHarder
HitMeHarder - soEmo.co.uk


Knife
Knife - soEmo.co.uk


ChassyRAWR15
ChassyRAWR15 - soEmo.co.uk


Left4cannabis
Left4cannabis - soEmo.co.uk


BabydollBlackheart
BabydollBlackheart - soEmo.co.uk


Mii_Aww
Mii_Aww - soEmo.co.uk


MaddisenMonster
MaddisenMonster - soEmo.co.uk


Ally
Ally - soEmo.co.uk


View All XxGummieBear's Friends

Profile Comments (2 - View All) | Add Comment

xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 27 2012, 02:46 AM

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day :]
xXeMoRaCeRXx - soEmo.co.uk
xXeMoRaCeRXx

Jul 14 2012, 06:51 PM

Thanks for the add :]