Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I am the heartache, you built by your deception. A blind leap of faith, despair for passing seasons. Heaven's Calling, by Black Veil Brides

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Hideo
How many Emo in your City? Mar 25 2015, 02:58 PM
>100 >500 >1000 Many))) By emo at your city shamefully? ______________________________________________________________ Sorry for my bad English.

Replies

Emo Pictures - ori
ori
May 17 2015, 11:43 PM
Bellaire High in houston has about 5000 students so there are probably around 100 emo/goth/scene people in the school and in the city probably around 40000 or so since the age make up between the ages of 20 to 9 is around 232,000 people.Is just a guess.
KrisztiNeeChan
May 19 2015, 09:16 AM
I don't think if there's one in my town... i've never seen one before.:/
Emo Pictures - Lydia_lml
Lydia_lml
Jun 12 2015, 12:17 PM
I hate Spain... in my city there arent any emo people, so fucking alone
XxcatycatastrophexX
Jun 21 2015, 06:33 PM
Like 5, including me cx
Bones
Jun 22 2015, 03:55 AM
there are very few within Liverpool city centre there are a few teenagers that dress alternatively but to me that's not emo
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 22 2015, 02:44 PM
They hide. Go to a gig and there are usually quite a lot!
Emo Pictures - Kate
Kate
Jun 22 2015, 02:53 PM
^ hide ..aha i'd say head out Birmingham or Cheltenham way and there's defiantly alot more visible signs of alternative subcultures around those parts (both day and night) and a more diverse mix of the different subcultures. Locally there's a decent(ish) sized mix of alt subcultures and as matt said, we tend to hide /keep a lowish profile unless there's a decent gig/meetup on.lol
Emo Pictures - Undead_Nightmare
Undead_Nightmare
Jun 23 2015, 08:47 AM
In Northampton you find a lot of us in the skatepark (which to this day I have never visited unfortunately) or at what is only known as "The Statue" on Abington Street. I would be hanging out at The Statue too but there's a pretty big crowd (I don't do very well in crowds) and a lot of them give me dirty looks when I pass by so yeah. There's also a shop called Spun Out, which is arguably the best shop in town... You'll always find at least one other alternative person hiding in there, looking at makeup or piercings, browsing through all the t-shirts and looking at all the records upstairs among *ahem* other things lol. Other than that, as Matt and Kate have said... we hide xD
Jul 13 2015, 09:20 PM
2 in my town counting me.
Jul 13 2015, 09:21 PM
Lydia_lml, yo tambien odio a españa. Solo hay canis y chonis dispuestos a joderte solo por ser diferente.
isk138
Aug 02 2015, 06:17 AM
One…its me XD but yea ive never really saw another emo/scene person in LA but i got a couple of friends that like the same music as me so hey atleast we can chitchat bout that Cx
Kthxbai
Apr 16 2016, 04:03 PM
Like 4 all except me only music not fashion
Emo Pictures - omega1911
omega1911
Apr 17 2016, 03:47 AM
Yes go to a gigs, sessions or just roaming helps that's how I found nin Jah , Adam , n several others , so far found at least 15 in my town so I'm doing good thought never could happen ,
Emo Pictures - bruedlyfirearms
bruedlyfirearms
Apr 17 2016, 03:21 PM
I live in a desolate town called Hyde which is a subsection of a large city called Manchester, regrettably in Hyde I'm like the only emo which sucks because sometimes I draw the ire of local chavs and detriments alike, for instance when I went to my guitar lesson the other Friday a chav referred to me in a derogatory manner so I ended up smacking him over the head with my guitar, I just wish there where more emo's around to combat all the chavs in a huge battle of counter culture like mods vs rockers or punks vs skinheads. It's just a shame because I remember back when I lived with my mother and I was around like 9 I would go out with my sister to urbis in Manchester and there would be so many cool emo's but they all just seemed to evaporate over the years which really sucks.
pyqwxgmvzasgoprwmxbn
Apr 21 2016, 02:56 PM
emo fashion or subculture ? Cuz mostly nerd like fashion cuz parents don't allow emo culture if your under age. When u cross 18 u don't really like doing makeup all the time I think you would let you beard grow.
Emo Pictures - DeathcoreIsCool
DeathcoreIsCool
Apr 29 2016, 01:38 AM
There's like 15 or so of us at school but we rarely talk to each other lmao...I see most of the alternative people in town when I go to shows. They're pretty cool, I talked to some when I was waiting in line at the Asking Alexandria show.
Stevie
Jun 01 2016, 08:50 AM
i haven't seen any yet
Emo Pictures - geRAWRxD
geRAWRxD
Jun 07 2016, 04:07 AM
Unfortunately, I'm in a puny US town where there is perhaps only one other emo. Everyone here listens to Kanye and Katy Perry, not even ironically, and it's very saddening. Oh well. Hopefully college will be better :(

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More