Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You come to me with scars on your wrist.You tell me this will be the last night feeling like this.I just came to say goodbye. Didn't want you to see me cry i'm fine,but i know it's a lie The Last night, by Skillet

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - DaRk_CaRniVal
DaRk_CaRniVal
Single, sucks? Um.. Why? Sep 02 2015, 07:35 PM
I'm just wondering o.o Like I see/hear that so often, I get kinda curious as to why being single is so bad. Do people feel left out? Or are they just lonely? I don't see how it would solve loneliness.. What happened to being friends? I honestly an't think of any proper logical reason as to why being single would suck. I don't know if that's because I, myself, believe that I'd never get a bf/gf, not that I care, or what? It confuses me. I want to know if anyone actually has a reason to why being single sucks.. I thought there was more to life than getting a bf/gf.. :/

Replies

Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Sep 05 2015, 06:43 AM
Most people that say that believe that because they view love as a cure-all to everything and the secret to happiness and rely too much on others for their personal happiness,emotional security,and self confidence. There's nothing wrong with being single and it doesn't suck. It's nice to have someone you really connect with emotionally and mentally,and the physical aspect of relationships is nice too, but as long as you're happy with yourself and everything there's no reason being single sucks or is bad. :)
Emo Pictures - xDeadintheDirtx
xDeadintheDirtx
Sep 05 2015, 06:45 AM
In short,most people who say being single sucks don't have much independence and think it is someone else's job to "fix them" because they don't think they can help themselves.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More