Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking and this vanity I'm breaking, lets me live my life like this Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The T, by My Chemical Romance

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

victhevamp
tatoos and piercings May 22 2008, 02:32 PM
does everyone have both or one or the other? the trends seems to be if your alternative you're spose to have one or the other what piercings or tatoos do people have? or what are you thinking about geting?

Replies

Jun 03 2008, 10:21 PM
i dont like showing my tat tho my father put it on my arm to ruine my fucked up life but i can put one up of me tho
Emo Pictures - xxxmcremoxxx
xxxmcremoxxx
Jun 04 2008, 01:25 AM
I want to get snakebites done but am a little nervous about getting them done. Asked someone who came through work about hers & she said that hers didn't hurt any more than it did when she got her ears pierced. Apparently the worst piercing to have done is the tongue. My cousin got hers done & all she had to live on smoothies until the swelling went down. As for the tattoo thing, I would like to get our local mountain done on the top of my arm, but am too scared to get it done. The mountain is the thing I miss when I go away from home.
Emo Pictures - pixie_1989
pixie_1989
Jun 04 2008, 04:44 AM
im getting my left side donw as soon as i get money and as soon as my end of year party cums and goes lol then ill prob get my 3rds dun then i dnt no wot ill get next.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 04 2008, 11:03 AM
That mountain tat sounds kool.
randa
Jun 04 2008, 10:10 PM
piercing,tatoo make my life feel so..................
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
Jun 05 2008, 10:57 AM
For anyone who's thinking about getting lip piercings and is a bit nervous, scared, terrified even of having them done, thinks it's going to hurt etc. Feel free to have a look at my piercing diary on my profile, I've tried to give a detailed explanation of my experience and added a few follow up entries after having them done. I terrified of needles, not great with pain and was really scared when I went to get mine done. I've had mine a month now and so glad I did, I love them :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 05 2008, 02:04 PM
I do too, recommend reading Andy's diary. It's great people! :P To be honest, it's actually put me a lot more at ease at going to get them done but every time an image of me lying back in a chair with some needle thingy near me....ah I'm scared even now :(
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 05 2008, 03:18 PM
Thanks Andy! Just the kind of stuff we need on here x
victhevamp
Jun 06 2008, 04:42 AM
ooo the diary was a good idea :D can i ask how long you have to keep the peircings in once youve had them done? like do you have to keep them in for a few weeks so they dont heal up when you take them out? also you have to clean every day? and 45!!! wow pricey!!
Emo Pictures - OurAndy
OurAndy
Jun 06 2008, 02:10 PM
Thankies Tantra, glad you liked it. :D Glad it put you a little bit more at ease about getting them done XxX. No worries Matt, I just thought people might appreciate hearing from someone who's had them done and was scared of doing so at first X. Hey Vic, thank you. :D Well my piercer said that the piercings should be kept in for at least a year as lip piercings heal really really fast, as in a matter of about fifteen minutes in the first couple of weeks, about thirty minutes to an hour after that and I'm told about twelve hours after about five months. However I have been able to remove my bars after about four weeks and put plastic retainers in (when I had to) and had no problems. They heal in around six to eight weeks from piercing but you do have to leave them in for about a year and my cleaning regime was three times a day, I actually did it more than that as my piercer said it wouldn't hurt and I've had no signs of infection or anything. 45 was a fair price I thought for the what I got, piercer really put me at ease, thoroughly explained everything and what I needed to do with the aftercare. I was really happy with my experience. x
victhevamp
Jun 06 2008, 06:59 PM
wow thanks for that andy, didnt realise it was soo complicated lol and wow didnt think they would heal up sooo quickly! good to see you had someone talk you through everything tho before hand
Jun 07 2008, 09:57 AM
Im thinking of getting another ear peircing .. Mums a bitch! I dont mind the pain as im use to it. But if i get another where should i?
victhevamp
Jun 09 2008, 01:58 PM
on this link here is a list of the types of ear piercings you can get with pics and earrings you can buy, take your pic :) i know a few people with the scafford one, thats kinda kool and a bit different
Jun 10 2008, 07:15 AM
Thank Woo :) x
Emo Pictures - bymyowndesignifall
bymyowndesignifall
Jun 11 2008, 03:00 AM
I got my eyebrow pierced when I was 16 - I took it out but wonder if i should start wearing it again hmm I also have a tattoo on my right ankle of a witches knot, i'm getting it extended soon yay! doesn't hurt too much and i'm a wimp when it comes to pain lol
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 06:37 AM
Vic: GBP45 is cheap compared with the prices in places i looked. went as high as 60-70 in some! :O
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 11 2008, 08:15 AM
Bloody hell, well that's on excuse to wimp out Roxi! :P
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 08:41 AM
i know! rip off! well, my dad said he'd pay half so... not TOO bad. but im going somewhere else! x
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 11 2008, 08:45 AM
Ha ha "I'm taking my business somewhere else" Hmph! Ha ha, we can go buy some PVA glue then go :D Ha ha, don't mind me, in a mad mood XD
SomeMorbidKid
Jun 11 2008, 08:52 AM
damn right i am! XD. haha, its okay, i know youre crazy Tantra, you dont have to pretend :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More