Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I could find a way to see this straight, I'd run away To some fortune that I, I should have found by now I'm waiting for this cough syrup to come down, come down Cough Syrup, by Young the Giant

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
How Do you Know There the Right One? Jun 07 2008, 02:57 PM
People Lie.. And Some Dont But How do you know that you've found the right one? Have you ever Been hurt by A Lier?? People Never Know, and thats really scary when your looking for a relationship.

Replies

Jun 07 2008, 04:58 PM
you're completely right....people do lie and yes most of us have been hurt by liars....me..just recently actually. When you love some one and you know you want to spend the rest of your life with them it is like nothing you have ever felt before. You dont have to worry about acting differently with them if theyre with theyre friends or with you. Even if you live a distance aways from each other you know just about ninety percent of the time what they're doing at that exact moment what they more than likely had for breakfast....little things like that. Its an amzing feeling. You know a guy/girl really cares nfor you when they dont care who or when people see you together or what you're dsoing at that time. They dont care and neither should you if you really love them. its weird...hard to explain but theres trust there between both of you flowing both ways thats so unbelievably strong that people who dont even know you can feel it...when you're with that person time speeds up and slows down and completely stops at the same time. You're not together becuz of the HOTT issue everyones obssesed with...you're together because you like them for them....i dont know...thats the way i see it i dont know if others see it the same way i just know thats how it is with me and my boyfriend and we've been together for 3 years now. and have no plans of breaking up anytime soon or at all. Trust me...you'll know when you find it...i know some arnt as lucky as to find it as soon as i did but theres someone there for every1 believe it or not...i wish you all the best of luck...may you all find the one thats right for you that mak.es you feel even remotely close as to how i do...... I LOVE PETER JOESEPH CLARK!!!!!!!!!! ~<3~ SeReNIty
Fatalx
Jun 07 2008, 06:39 PM
I was prepared to type out a lengthy reply but from skim-reading Serenity's message, she pretty much covered everything I have to say. Trust me - When you find someone you love, you'll know it's the right person. And even if you have been hurt by someone, that's not to say they don't deserve a second chance. People can change. The girl I'm in love with (and have been for nearly half a year now) cheated on me near the start out of our relationship with one of my best friends. First thing I said when I next saw her was "I forgive you.. I love you.", I think that the fact I'd remained so grounded and not been angry really affected her because she immediately transformed into the most loyal, caring girlfriend I could ever wish for. I know you won't read this, but I love you Jess<3
Jun 08 2008, 10:29 AM
Awwww Well i guess love isnt all that bad. And im Glad you guyz think you've found the right person and i hope your love will never end. But but but... :P Have you ever felt you gf/bf has cheated on you? or somethings wrong and they're acting up.. Love can be an awsome thing but people should be aware that you can easily be blinded by love even if you think its the right person you seem to push everyone else away from you ... its hard to explain. I Guess love is to complicated for me, thats why i dont have one xD Maybe xxx
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 09 2008, 11:18 AM
mmmm love mmm "love" is a powerful word if someone loves you u aspect them care 4 u and think time to time stuff like tht but there is a darkside 2 it. LOVE IS ALWAYS BE BLINDED. wht i mean is tht mostly every F/M can have nerve to like some one else maybe looks who really knws?. all i can really say is tht anyone can find love but don't aspect it to find u, u hve to find it urself tht is it
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 09 2008, 11:19 AM
remmber looks don't last 4 ever but personality does
Jun 09 2008, 12:06 PM
I Definitly think thats true.. There this guy i lyk .. but hes like 2 years older than me :/ Everyone else thinks he's ugly and weird.. But i like him ALOT, he has a nice personality and i think he's really cute o^^o Just thinking about him makes me smile.. But i dont think he sees me like i wish he would :(
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 09 2008, 12:33 PM
Ask him while you can. I know it's probably hard though, but a lot of people tend to think back on missed opportunities, more so if they thought the person seemed special.
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 09 2008, 02:31 PM
mmmmm. mmmmmm. well i say talk to him BUT don't rush urself and ask him lets go out lool. You gt to think of the situation. talk to him but don't ask him out until u fell tht u r ready, shit nt even tht checking out first ask friends 4 example see if has a decent personality. u don't wanna date some is going to get on ur nerves u knw what i mean. remember wht i said to you if want love you want a shadow (the shadow represent your other or partner to always be there 4 u and love for whom u really r? understand. you don't wanna be relationship were everything is darkness. darkness represent miss judgement, cautious and confusion. you don't wanna be tht person
shepardosdemon
Jun 09 2008, 05:07 PM
you will only find out the hard way if there a lier i suppose :S but i think you know you have found the right one, well in my case whenever im happy, sad, depressed, angry, at college, doing work or just normal i will be thinking of her :S and i could just spend a day with her in my arms and it would be a great day. we wouldnt have to kiss or anything, ( would be nice though). thats how i could tell. :S
Jun 10 2008, 07:18 AM
Awww thanks for the advice :) Everyone i kno has someone Lol, i think its wonderful x
Emo Pictures - neroshika
neroshika
Jun 10 2008, 02:28 PM
its cool
hawthornemidnight
Jun 12 2008, 11:06 AM
ooh hate to be the one everyone's going to hate but i am a person that if i don't know who i am with out a boy friend than i tell my self i should. if when they are not there i go in to a panic attack to find them than it's obsession to me not love. Everyone has different opinions on love and different tastes that come with love. i am an oddity. i hate the idea of haveing someone always there. that scares and annoys me beyond all beleif. i can't stand not to be able to pinpoint exactly who i am with or with out another person standing next to me. so i guess i'm saying ask yourself if this is just something you feel you need to complete you or if it really is true attraction.
Jun 12 2008, 11:50 AM
Well for me .. I dont really have a love and i dont think ill ever have one.The type of guyz i like dont like me for some reason .. Its to complicated so sometimes i just give up on love completely.
Jun 22 2008, 09:17 PM
patients is the key Fatiha and i hope you find ur true love live we've found each other
Jun 23 2008, 01:15 AM
Fatiha is known as XxChokingOnTearsxX
Jun 23 2008, 10:51 PM
i look up tight i kno its my family givin me hell
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Jun 26 2008, 09:18 AM
I think you know when you want to spend every second of your life with this person, no matter what you do. When you touch his / her hand you know this is so right and you don't need anyone else from the outside world :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 26 2008, 02:25 PM
Getting butterflies whenever you hold their hand.. Don't worry too much if you don't though!!
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 03 2008, 05:32 AM
I think that i have found the one for me... he is older than me and he took my virginity. But he's the most handsome and adorable person i have never meet. And i can talk with him about everything. But sadely the situation are such as that he is in a remand prison... and i think about him every single day. And when he comes out or when i can meet him, than i am gonna to say that i love him! ^_^
victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 07:34 AM
theres no right answer to how you know if there the right one or not, it varies from person to person, people fall in love in different ways and at different times all i can say is you can feel it when its right, everything about them and you together will just feel right and something will happen and you will just know straight away that its the right person

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More