Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your heart smothers me and now it's hard to breathe Room 409, by Bullet For My Valentine

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
How Do you Know There the Right One? Jun 07 2008, 02:57 PM
People Lie.. And Some Dont But How do you know that you've found the right one? Have you ever Been hurt by A Lier?? People Never Know, and thats really scary when your looking for a relationship.

Replies

Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:25 PM
I'm guessing this girl is the right one for me, considering after everything we've been through (Her cheating, lying and breaking every promise) we end up only getting better, anyone wanna point out any more signs? It would help [:
Fatalx
Jul 20 2008, 05:28 PM
What you said to me on MSN earlier, Joe: "I know it'll be worth it the moment I see her face though." There's a sign for you.
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Jul 20 2008, 05:50 PM
Haha, I suppose. But still, you know how easily I used to throw around the word love, I'm not sure of it's meaning anymore.
Aug 17 2008, 08:35 AM
But people Never kno.. So, Should you Put ur Trust in One Person you Truley Love or Not. What if You Like with Someone else.. But you still Love your Bf/Gf .. Could that Happen? Is it Right. ??
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 17 2008, 11:12 AM
It certainly can happen and it is obviously hard to deal with.
Oct 17 2008, 08:45 AM
god says when you found the right one its a love just as strong as death,jelosey unyeilding as the grave,it burns like a mighty flame,that waters cant quench or wash away.(me) its the heart ache you feel when there gone,when no one else matters and its the truth in you.the one that puts your heart at ese like no other.
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 29 2008, 06:04 PM
im guessing dat wen u find the right person everything is great,ur happy,ur loving eachother,nothin can get in the way of u too because ur love is so strong and dat nothin and no one can get in the way of it! I think its rlly hard to find that one and only special person yes theres lier and chaters and i think if they jus cheat and lie to u jus like dat and hurt u den they dun know the true meaning of love and wut it means and feels like
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 30 2008, 03:40 AM
99% of the time u will think uve find sum1 n u will turn out to b wrong, n they wont b for u. some cases they will turn out to b utter dicks. but then... then theres is that one person that 1%... n they will b right for... they will love u as u love them. n all the other things that have been mentioned before. if it is meant to hapen it will... but dont think that means let fate decide. u still need to get in there n try to influence ur fate. destiny is for u to decide. n if u think ur destiny resides with a person.. then bloody well go for it ^^
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:51 PM
awww jeff that was well cute and sooo true :D
PlasticDoll
Nov 09 2008, 11:04 AM
i never know. i guess you kinda tell from how they treat you and stuff. but, i guess the people huu havent found them have to wait until the time comes.
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 29 2008, 08:34 AM
My world crushed when the guy that I talk for a long months broke my heart his been dating the girl for about a year or a few months so he don't know that I feel more than just a friend of him I love him so much but,his worrying about his race because were very different from each other Im Asian and his African Canadian, his a liar he never tell the secret that his dating somebody but I already knew that his seeing someone that's a huge damage in our relationship as his boyfriend/girlfriend I don't talk to him anymore even calling on the telephone,chatting,e-mailing,meeting in person I can't fix our relationship it's very hard. You can find the right one when his trusting you,when he or she have no doubts in your relationship and never get his/herself refuse in the name of love(hehehe)
Dec 05 2008, 02:05 PM
By reading all the comments so far.. it just shows that Love really is a hard thing to cope with . even saying to someone those 3 special words can be meaningless. Lies, Cheats and No Trust... those are the most things ive seen in comments and it really troubles me. I Guess love has to be cruel to be Kind, its all weird because i thought when someone was inlove they would constantly think about a person every minute and second of the day.. or they would wait online for ages just to talk to that person before bed, being on the phone with someone u love and as u close ur eyes u can feel their warm breathe on ur neck even if there a thousand miles away.. Getting madly ubset if they miss even ONE phonecall u make. Reminding then Every minute that there the most wonderful thing that has ever happened in ur life and making sure they never forget it. Doing everything in ur power to see them laugh and everything in ur power to stop them from crying ... Hugging them no matter where and just feeling so safe, loved and care for.. u can just close ur eyes as there arms cradle ur troubles and gently kiss away the pain and stress. Laughing at every single joke they make even when it isnt funny and sharing every single secret. And especially when u hurt them.. you feel triple times worse then they do. So if u have a gf/bf really think about what ur doing and saying because lies of love is the worst pain i have ever felt in my entire life of living, live being stabbed in the heart and having that scar .. memory for the rest of ur life. everytime u see that person u feel like dying because u know that u can never be and they dont feel the same.. ill tell u something, that person that u didnt get because they said they didnt feel the same, saved u years of pain and lies.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More