Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Tell me what I've gotta do There's no getting through to you The lights are on but nobody's home (nobody's home) You say I can't understand But you're not giving me a chance Talking To Myself, by Linkin Park

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

randa
how to use it? Jun 12 2008, 09:35 PM
help the other members in this forum,, write ur problems...

Replies

Jun 13 2008, 10:42 AM
can we post bullitens?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jun 13 2008, 11:17 AM
Not yet..
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Jan 25 2009, 04:00 AM

ok ive been on here for awhile now. id say since last summer and some people (including me) want to know if there is a possible way to change our display name. for those of you who have no clue what im talking about here is an example....

my display name is just_another_emo_kid
id like to change it to r3Pt@r, k!nG 0f th3 0z0n3. (ignore the underlined or blue and underlined r3Pt@r). is there a way to do that?

Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
Jan 25 2009, 07:15 AM

hey is there a way to like browse all online users or no?

just curious

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2009, 01:16 PM
Brenden you cannot change your username which is part of your profile URL, eg.
www.soemo.co.uk/users/username
This has been stated when you register under the username box for a couple of months now.

However, it might be possible to implement a function to alter your profile name that appears on your profile but keep the same actual profile Web address.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 26 2009, 01:18 PM
Morgan you cannot see all the users online in one place, but it clearly states which user's are online under every occurance of their profile pic.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More