Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Theres nothing here for me on this spirit road, theses noone here while the city sleeps and all the shops are closed x Dear god, by Avenged Sevenfold

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

victhevamp
Emo friends? Jun 24 2008, 03:18 PM
similar to matts drifted away from emo topic, what are your friends like? are they all emo aswell or would they be classed as goth? scene? trendy? chav? ganster? normal? etc or dont they come under a catagory? my friends are a good mixture of all above really...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 25 2008, 04:31 AM
Same's my friends.. Under the categories of unsure, punks, emo/scene, normal and other..
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jun 25 2008, 08:00 AM
my mates are an insane mix. ones the biggest chav you will ever meet, one is indie, ones a cross between indie and chav...then most of them are "normal" well, they fit in to no sterio types except normal even though they are complete weirdos =) i love my mates =D xoxox
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jun 25 2008, 08:47 AM
Hmm a mixture really. Some are complete emo's while others are very girly. I don't tend to like having just one group of a particular stereotype. Although I'm not too keen on some of the 'scene' people I know. Gah. >_
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jun 25 2008, 09:09 AM
my friends come under all those category lol
hawthornemidnight
Jun 25 2008, 06:13 PM
closest friends are emo i'd say but most others andything from the soccar captain to the lead in the play. i live in a small town so small scool which may be a factor but as long as they accept me as a friend i'll accept them. then i have like six cousins in my high school and they have a huge range on tehm form to hick to prep--though she still wont admit it--so pretty much it's a big mixture. i actually prefur it that way. i get to the point it dont see the label and only look for the person.
victhevamp
Jun 26 2008, 05:11 AM
yeh exactly its not about the label, good to see everyone has a mixture of friends :)
Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Jun 26 2008, 10:25 AM
Yeah ^^ If our friends were of the same kind, like everyone for example likes Nirvana and nothing else, then it would be a little boring in the end.. It's like Ying and Yang, you need something that you like, that the other part dislikes.. Only that way you can hold on to each other and find true friends ^^ Of course there is some parts that needs to be the same, like you both like one thing.. Gaah! Me and explanations xD
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jun 26 2008, 10:56 AM
yeah...i just hate it when they like look at you and go your differant and dont like the same things as me... im like so what makes me a better person lol
victhevamp
Jun 27 2008, 03:14 PM
yeh i know what both of you mean, it is good to have friends different from you but at the same time it does make things hard if your friends are all into different things and styles...specially trying to decide where to go on a night...for example one of my friends would want to go to a gay bar, id want to go to a rock club another would want to go to a trendy bar and another would want to go to a cheezy 80s bar, thats when it gets annoying :(
hatethat_ilove_u
Jun 27 2008, 03:30 PM
its pretty but sad im the only emo kid out of my group every one eles dress up like preps i try to my make them emo but i cant cuz they say ur ower lil emo no eles awwe but i knew since grade 4 so...yeah they all wish were me jokes haha
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jun 30 2008, 10:47 AM
tbh when you all like differant things theres more for you to talk about and i think you can have a bit more fun that way...
victhevamp
Jun 30 2008, 01:47 PM
sometimes it can be but othertimes it causes disagreements :S
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 01 2008, 09:17 AM
supose but with my groups of mates yeah we argue but then if there true friends we'll kiss and make up... if not we go are seperate ways and then fuck them lol
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 02 2008, 08:37 AM
was that to me?? cus i dont think i do lable my friends there just my friends yee we piss about with lables but i think there stupide... but heyho i dont evan no if it was to me or not =/
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 02 2008, 11:09 AM
"I think you can only really label yourself." - Yea well said, but sadly most people get labelled and judged by others. It's just how society is and won't be changing anytime soon.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 03 2008, 07:23 AM
If ever? x_x
victhevamp
Jul 03 2008, 08:22 AM
you never know, be hopeful! lol
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Jul 03 2008, 08:55 AM
the art at getting labled if making sure you have a good come back lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 03 2008, 10:52 AM
I think that's just hoping for a little too much Vic... xD
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 04 2008, 01:11 PM
yeah.. i'm the only emo in my group to but.. my group have many different styles.. and it's good :)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More