Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Have another drink and drive yourself home I hope there's ice on all the roads And you can think of me when you forget your seatbelt and again when your head goes through the windshield Seventy Times Seven, by Brand New

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Models Wanted For Photoshoot by Little Black Cherry Jul 06 2008, 10:45 AM
I don't know if you heard of AltFashion Magazine, it's published every 3 months, great magazine for alternative fashion. Little Black Cherry will be doing photo shoot for their next issue (due in September). Marlene from Little Black Cherry is looking for some nice looking girls / guys to model for the photoshoot in their collection of hoodies and T shirts. Experience is not essential, just some edgy style :) If you are into modelling it will also be a great opportunity to extend your portfolio. Ideally someone from Plymouth-Devon area, the photoshoot will be set for late August, so anyone local will be perfect. Please express you interest here or send Marlene a message. Don't be shy.. View Little Black Cherry's great alternative clothing at: www.littleblackcherry.co.uk

Replies

victhevamp
Jul 07 2008, 06:58 AM
some wicked hoodies on that site :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Jul 07 2008, 09:08 AM
Thanks guys :) Will be posting here any updates coming my way, good luck for everyone :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 07 2008, 02:44 PM
Very true Vic, but we need some people to model them :D
victhevamp
Jul 08 2008, 03:23 PM
matt you would look good in them :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 08 2008, 04:29 PM
True :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Jul 08 2008, 09:54 PM
Ooooh, does it mean we've got a volunteer :)
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 10 2008, 03:04 PM
Mmm not a definate yet depends where I am and stuff. I'm sure others will reply. Come on people Marlene is like super friendly!
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Aug 27 2008, 12:31 PM
oh =[[ i am probibly too late and i live in devon/cornwall oh well need a model anytime i'm here :D
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Aug 28 2008, 10:26 AM
Oh, thanks for the input :) I have managed to fix the feature for September's Alt Fashion, thank you for all help ;) Marlene
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2008, 04:01 PM
Alt Fashion is a sexy magazine. When is your stuff gonna be in it Marlene?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2008, 04:03 PM
Mmm drunkeness then...September!
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Aug 29 2008, 02:16 AM
Drunkeness, Mr Operator? shame shame...
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 10:35 AM
Me drunk on the job...never :p
victhevamp
Sep 02 2008, 04:28 PM
did you find any models in the end?
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 03 2008, 04:35 AM
Hi, Vicks & Matt The article is ready, couldn't wait to get my hands on it :) It looks neat, which is great, have managed to create few ready to go pics / outfits, have a look, hope you will like it :) Thank you for the help, it's a shame the photoshoot did not work, but maybe should just go with Matts advice and put my own mug on :) Here's a small piece of sneaky preview :) http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/little-black-cherrys-blog-11-w.asp
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 04 2008, 04:09 PM
Looking good Marlene...just read it and yea you should model your clothes! No harm in trying and letting us see all the pics :D Or I thought if you or any of us go to gigs that's a perfect place to see if anyone would be willing to model. A lot of people sadly just don't bother when you ask via the Web I guess.
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 10 2008, 01:28 AM
We've been to London Edge this weekend and we're bringing new collection of skirts (Matt - specially for you) and skinny Jeans - Black and White Zebra, Purple stripe and Grey Stripe. Also skirts are in Pink Leopard and Red Tartan Check - the stock is coming next week, and we're really excited. The show was great, very colourfull, loads of funky stuff from all over the world. We are looking for a girl to model the new collection - we know WitherdRose was interested - so if you have some spare time, please contact me :)
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Sep 10 2008, 03:41 AM
WEll you just send me the place and time nd i'll se if i can make it :D xxxx
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Sep 10 2008, 06:21 AM
Hi, that's great, I've got few more appointments re: new collection this month, so probably the best time to meet up would be end of September, I will be in touch with you (PM :) It would be fantastic to find a guy as well - as we have nice and decent collection of Men's clothing, so anyone interested please contact me (ideally from Plymouth / Devon area). Thanks again Matt / Vicky for your help, hope you don't mind that I featured you on my blog :) http://www.littleblackcherry.co.uk/little-black-cherrys-blog-11-w.asp
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2008, 03:18 AM
Hey Marlene great to hear London Edge was worthwhile. OMG I love skirts lol. How short are they? Just interested before you jump to conclusions :p Great to hear Naomi is probably going to be a model! If I was closer and you'd accept me I'd be the guy! I should move to Devon... :D It's fine to help out Marlene and thanks for mentioning me on your blog. I hope we can continue working together.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More