Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Your pretty eyes still give me heart attacks The Beijing Cocktail, by The Blackout

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Models Wanted For Photoshoot by Little Black Cherry Jul 06 2008, 10:45 AM
I don't know if you heard of AltFashion Magazine, it's published every 3 months, great magazine for alternative fashion. Little Black Cherry will be doing photo shoot for their next issue (due in September). Marlene from Little Black Cherry is looking for some nice looking girls / guys to model for the photoshoot in their collection of hoodies and T shirts. Experience is not essential, just some edgy style :) If you are into modelling it will also be a great opportunity to extend your portfolio. Ideally someone from Plymouth-Devon area, the photoshoot will be set for late August, so anyone local will be perfect. Please express you interest here or send Marlene a message. Don't be shy.. View Little Black Cherry's great alternative clothing at: www.littleblackcherry.co.uk

Replies

Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Jan 18 2009, 09:56 PM

Hello hello ;) So many people interested, that's great, I have noted email address, and will be in touch with you soon :) Oh yeah, Jen send me some pics on dreamaccessories@yahoo.co.uk - your face and full body - would be great

Marlene xxx

Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Feb 01 2009, 11:38 AM

Finally, finally!!! The photoshot is taking place this coming Thursday 5/02 at Plymouth University - it's so exciting - after months of preparation ;) Thank you all for your help and support - special thanks to Matt, Vic and Naomi - and Naomi I really hope we'll get to make photoshoot together next time - it's a real shame you could not make it now :/

Anyway, I will post the photos here as soon as I will get hold of them - fingers crossed all will go smoothly from now on ;D

Marlene xxx

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 01 2009, 11:47 AM
Does the photoshoot include male or female models or both?
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Feb 04 2009, 09:53 AM
There will be two girls - they look really edgy, and are fun. It's gonna be Summer Collection shoot, so we'll have some fun dressing them all up with accessories, sunglasses etc. Will post some photos - for a sneaky peak ;)
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Feb 06 2009, 03:40 AM

226435169_o.jpg

226434780_o.jpg

What a week that was - we've been to wild world of London Edge'09 - to bring you latest trends in Scene Emo Fashion, and we've just finished photoshoot of Summer Collection 2009 - the ink is not dry yet, as this sneaky preview is just to wake-up your taste buds and make them want more... So the official photos are still being born, but we import this exclusive preview 'just for your eyes' - please enjoy!

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 06 2009, 10:17 AM
Looking good!! I see we have a guy as well :] Glad things have gone well Marlene.
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Feb 07 2009, 10:02 AM

Hi, I'm glad you like them ;) Yes, we had a girl - Charlotte and guy - Keiran - in the end, which is fantastic, we've made over 500 photos, some of them go to AltFashion, and some of them will be placed on the web, I'm happy it all went smooth, thank you Matt, Vic, and Naomi for your help and support on the way ;D

Marlene xxx

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Feb 08 2009, 04:38 PM
Keep us informed when we can see some more pics :] 
victhevamp
Feb 09 2009, 02:47 PM
wow looking ace :D carnt wait to see the final ones :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More