Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Theres a ghost in my bedroom & hes dying to meet you! ghosts, by Mayday Parade

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

victhevamp
Cheating Jul 07 2008, 07:37 AM
Obvousily a bad thing but has anyone cheated and regretted it afterwards or really enjoyed it? has anyone ever cheated on you? how did you react? do you forgive them or forget them? does everyone deserve a second chance when it comes to cheating?

Replies

victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 12:23 PM
hmmm it all depends, if someone cheats on you more than once then they obvously dont care about you as much as they say, if you truely love someone then in my eyes you would never cheat, yes i spose some people may slip up due to drink for example, but more than once its just pathetic, also depends WHY they are cheating? are they cheating because they like the other person more than you? or is it because of another reason, touchy subject
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 21 2008, 02:54 PM
As I am honest and you know about this Vic I will say this... I cheated before because even though the other girl wasn't as pretty as my girlfriend at the time we just got on a lot better and had a great time. Not all that long after we split up for the very reason I cheated...we didn't get on real well/have much in common. I've also known a girl who cheated on her boyfriend with about 4/5 other guys and he found out and they stayed together for a while after. Before anyone asks I'm pretty sure he didn't cheat on her as well. No one can really get into their heads and understand the whole situation though.
Aug 03 2008, 08:07 AM
It's always hard to judge a situation that one is not part of, much less if one does not know all the facts. My ex cheated on me, and that was the definitive end for our relationship. To me, cheating is totally unacceptable and there is no excuse for it. I dont believe in second chances when it comes to it, and I sure as hell would never give a girl who cheated on me a second chance. (These are my views on it. If you feel the need to flame me for saying this simply cus you think otherwise, dont bother.) If a person is capable of hurting someone as much as cheating usually does, then that is not a person that I want to invest emotions into, simple as that. (Again, when one is unable to know all the facts and all the sides of a story, one cannot truly understand the reason - as such, it's always up to debate why it happened. I just dont believe it should happen at all.)
Jeff_MCRnutter
Oct 05 2008, 09:58 AM
ive cheated before. n i hate myself for it. i cheated on my last gf n it split us up not bcos she couldnt fogive me but bcos i couldnt forgive myself. but ive made that mistake now n its never gona hapen agen... o n that was a kiss btw. i dont kno how ppl let themselves go further. i guess its just all about the situation :\
MiZZCRAZi
Oct 21 2008, 02:13 PM
I'VE BEEN CHEATED ON 3 TIMES AND IT HURTS ESPECIALLY WEN U RLLY LOVED DAT PERSON AND CARED FOR THEM I HAVE NEVER CHEATED ON ANYONE AND I DUN PLAN ON IT I DUN THINK CHEATED IS OKAY AND I DUN GIVE 2ND CHANCES CUZ DATS JUS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO BREAK MA HEART AND CHEAT ON ME AGAIN I TIHNK CHEATING IS WRONG AND IF PPL CHET ON U DATS HOW U TRULY KNOW IF THEY EVER LOVED U OR NOT

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More