Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

well you're never gonna find it if you're looking for it won't come your way well you'll never find it if you're looking for it Blue And Yellow, by The Used

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

victhevamp
Vegetarian? Jul 14 2008, 03:37 PM
Alot of emos find it 'cool' to be a vegetarian lately, what are peoples views on this? anyone a vegetarian? whats peoples views on it? alot of rock stars are vegetarians too and support it! a helpful website....http://www.peta2.com

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 15 2008, 03:50 AM
Cool? Psssh what a shit reason to become one! >_< Grr.... people these days... -.-
victhevamp
Jul 15 2008, 09:07 AM
yup! its because alot of the rock stars are vegetarian that people think its cool
Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Jul 15 2008, 09:53 AM
i think it is up to each and everyone to think if it is cool or not..
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 15 2008, 11:19 AM
It shouldn't be seen as cool though... Gah; fakes, the lot of them. It's like smoking - only less fatal xD
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
But yeah: If they are any other veggies on this site....speak up! :D How long has anyone been one? :]
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oh and why?
victhevamp
Jul 15 2008, 12:00 PM
ooo your one then? why did you become one?
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 16 2008, 06:15 AM
Of course I'm one :] Says it on my profile :P Haven't been one too long though, maybe about two years :] HATE passing meat and the fish isles in supermarkets! >_< Well I met this girl called Amy and she was a veggie and passed along some videos she got from that link above ^ :D After looking at those, I put my heart into becoming one :] Think that's a good reason :P
victhevamp
Jul 16 2008, 12:42 PM
ooo was it like a dvd with all rock bands talking about it then horrible videos showing the animals bein treated badley? ive got that aswell they give it away on the site with free stickers, one says "fish are friends not food" :D lol
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 16 2008, 02:26 PM
Each to their own. I wouldn't be a vegetarian myself though.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 17 2008, 05:17 AM
Are you a veggie then Vic? :] "fish are friends not food" - oh dear, I want that now xD
victhevamp
Jul 17 2008, 07:21 AM
not im not, i dont like vegetables lol if i did tho then i prob would be, if that makes sense can get the dvd and stickers from here :D http://www.peta2.com/UK/uk-livevegpack.asp
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 17 2008, 04:24 PM
Ooooh thank you Vic :D Ugh let me assure you now, meat tastes far worse then vegetables. I didn't really like veggies, but I didn't want to eat meat any more so I guess I kinda had too - I love them now though :D
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 01:56 AM
But why cant you eat organic meat? its had a nice life and killed fairly. Vegetables are amazingly nice I love vetgtables and all fruit, but I couldnt live without meat, to me its as nice as vegtables. I couldnt be a vegetarian but I respect and look up to people that become one because they want to and stick to it. Good luck sticking to it everyone. x
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 20 2008, 11:45 AM
Awww - isn't that nice :D Well as I told Andy, not all organic food is actually that organic, my mum's friend worked at a few and they were lying so yeah. Well it's the fact animals are killed at all! -_-
victhevamp
Jul 20 2008, 02:30 PM
tantra do you eat fish at all?
shepardosdemon
Jul 20 2008, 04:20 PM
Well I know they all lie but still my only argument not that I want to change people back or start an argument but in the natural world things live and things die horrible deaths like a lion killing a zebra ( they claw onto them until they can sink there teeth into the neck and suffocate there prey. Or snakes nite a mouse and poisen it so its muscles slowly shut down or they will squeeze the poor mouse to death. Fire ants swarm there prey and bite it to death. Some wasps and flys lay there eggs in an animal then the egg hatches and the maggots eat the animal or the kill the animal because they grow inside the animal. And i was watching the news today and they were saying that because people are complaining about chickens being kept in cages that they now buy eggs that are shipped in and the chickens are kept in worse conditions. But whatever sorry for the long post but thats what i want to say but do what you want no one or no video will change me and i hope only your heart will change the rest of you. :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Jul 21 2008, 01:48 AM
Nice argument you put there :] Just thought you should know, I wasn't actually attacking you at all Matt. Well you can never know really, can you? Well I'm not trying to force you into becoming a veggie, or anyone else for that matter. I know a lot of meat-eaters and I know I may feel a little uncomfortable, but I'm fine if they nip into Subway or Burger King or something. So no pressure there Matt :] As for your question Vic, no I don't eat fish. Never have, never will. Hate the taste! >_< How about yourself? Do you eat fish? Or anyone else for that matter?
shepardosdemon
Jul 21 2008, 06:23 AM
No I know you werent attacking me, Its just if ive got a reason for not doing something or doing something, people should know why because otherwize people get confused :S happens alot to me.
victhevamp
Jul 21 2008, 12:09 PM
yeh i do sometimes, just wondered as i know a veggie that eats fish, i find that very weird how some vegetarians do :S still an animal isnt it

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More