Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You're sick of feeling numb You're not the only one I'll take you by the hand And I'll show you a world that you can understand Pain, by Three Days Grace

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Meaningful Songs To You Jul 30 2008, 12:15 AM
What's the song you can most relate to and why? Seems like a fairly good question to ask people here :]

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Aug 09 2008, 03:03 PM
XD Aren't we just?!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 09 2008, 03:07 PM
We keep writing like four words, it's not good is it love? Damn this shit topic! xD
SomeMorbidKid
Aug 09 2008, 03:46 PM
It's not good at all is it XD hmm.. who was it that made the topic? I forget XD
shepardosdemon
Aug 10 2008, 08:08 AM
You now the only reason you think its not a good topic is because no one is on the fourms at all, although there are a couple more people. we should send comments to people telling them. I like the band Then I turned seven at the moment.
SomeMorbidKid
Aug 10 2008, 08:25 AM
I know thats why! XD
shepardosdemon
Aug 10 2008, 08:35 AM
I know you know thats why but I was just backing up the point :P and giving a solution. :D
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 10 2008, 11:01 AM
Early days people, early days. Anyway there so many many meaningful songs to me including "Letters to You - Finch" as it brings back some awesome memories :]
victhevamp
Aug 10 2008, 06:01 PM
i bet alot of people can related to linkin parks older songs, like numb for example... "im tired of being what you want me to be" hmmm similar to matt i relate certain songs to certain memories, for example certain songs make you think of certain old loves and times with friends kicking pigeons by spunge reminds me of the times i went to jbs (my first proper over 18 rock club with friends) i heard it in a club last night with matt and it brought back happy memories :) my and my ex best mate used to have a song "heavan is an half pipe" by opm, just because everytime we turned on the tv or radio it came on and it became like our 'thing' lol hmmm what else well no song in particular but funeral for a friend always makes me think of matt because of the time just after we first met we went to see ffaf in candem when i won tickets and that always brings back good memories <3 not always a good thing tho hearing some songs/bands tho but carnt be bothered to write anymore tonight :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 11 2008, 01:21 PM
Aww yea FFAF Vic!! Another for me is System of a Down - Chop Suey as I first heard it properly at a rock club at uni and had a great time surrounded by loads of alternative people.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 12 2008, 01:52 AM
Aww look at Vicki's post - bless her xD Kinda makes ours a bit shit :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 12 2008, 12:44 PM
Bring back the long Tantra posts/comments!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 13 2008, 12:55 PM
Yeah but not today though, I'm really, really, really, really knackered. :( Well people don't seem to make the same effort back, when I do take the time to write a lengthy post I mean :P Let's blame then! xD
Aug 26 2008, 08:10 PM
uhhmm....i would have to say basket case by greenday...even though i havent listened to them in quite a while, pretty much dont listen to em anymore....and i think its pretty obvious (hence the chorus).....
Aug 27 2008, 01:31 PM
Id Surely Have to Say Good Charlotte - Emotionless That song makes me cry everytime i hear it.
shepardosdemon
Aug 27 2008, 06:01 PM
That is a good song :D umm the way things have been going Ive gone back to my old time faviourate song. Scars by Papa Roach
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 28 2008, 03:41 PM
My friend Evie introduced me to this band, Cinema Bizarre. Now I wouldn't really class them as emo but the song she let's just say, 'made' me listen to, has got some great, real heart-felt lyrics. I didn't like the song at first, couldn't stand it in fact. However after hearing it again for the third time or more, that's when I fully realized how much I can relate to. Sorry to steal your song love! So yes, check it out. Cinema Bizarre - Escape To The Stars :]
SomeMorbidKid
Aug 28 2008, 03:50 PM
:O Cinema Bizarre?! Lovesongs (They Kill Me) and Forever or Never are my favourites at the mo ^-^
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 28 2008, 04:25 PM
Just listened...not too bad!
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 31 2008, 04:24 AM
You like Matt? Oooo yet another fan - didn't think you'd like it. You're more screamo :P
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 31 2008, 11:36 AM
I like a wide range of music like you i'm sure.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More