Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Cause if I wanted to go I would have gone by now, But I really need you near me to keep my mind off he edge. If I wanted to leave I would have left by now. But you're the only one that knows me better than I know myself. Better Than I Know Myself, by Adam Lambert

Emo Forums » Emo Lifestyle (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo = Confusion Aug 02 2008, 07:45 AM
Who agrees that most emo's seem to have a lot of confusion in their lives; more so than say trendy people?

Replies

Emo Pictures - xSUICIDEBLOODx
xSUICIDEBLOODx
Aug 02 2008, 10:08 AM
yep.. that's the deal for the most emo's including myself.. -_-
shepardosdemon
Aug 04 2008, 09:34 AM
Yep Ill second that, especialy recently for me. :S thats why we have to stick together though and sort out problems. :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 04 2008, 11:07 AM
Man how emo xD
shepardosdemon
Aug 04 2008, 12:19 PM
Tantra at least make a coment on the topic :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2008, 12:23 PM
Deep in thought... Retrospective and Contemplative are a couple words that could describe how some of us feel. Can you think of any others? I know once again this is very stereotypical but most things are.. Anybody can be contemplative whatever scene if any they follow. I just feel that those into the 'emo scene' do more than a lot of others in general.
shepardosdemon
Aug 05 2008, 05:37 AM
Yea they are good words, I tend to find that yea emo's are more contemplative then others and have more problems.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 05 2008, 02:08 PM
Mmm i'm not sure about the problems bit. I do get what you mean, but I know if these forums were really busy you'd certainly start a debate by saying that.
victhevamp
Aug 06 2008, 09:09 AM
yeh i think emos have more confusin/complentate more than others like chavs as they normally think over things more...if this makes sense? for example an emo will think of something that happened and think thru why it happened, how it happened, who was involved, why it happened that certain way and what if it didnt happen?....and a chav will just think it happened lol
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 06 2008, 11:04 AM
*Claps* Nicely put Vicki! xD
shepardosdemon
Aug 07 2008, 07:42 AM
I suppose your right Matt, I just get anoyed because my friend said he cant think of any problems in his life. I was like what?? and it scared me I suppose :S hehe *joins in Vicki's round of aplause*
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 07 2008, 05:04 PM
Vic this bit is spot on "and a chav will just think it happened lol" hehe
victhevamp
Aug 08 2008, 10:22 AM
oooo i get clapped :D lol
shepardosdemon
Aug 10 2008, 09:18 AM
Yea you do :D
Emo Pictures - MrRazorblade
MrRazorblade
Aug 30 2008, 01:02 AM
True... Maybe that's what makes us emo..?
Feb 25 2009, 01:15 AM

I've been thinking about this for a while now...I have to say, I envy the shallow people   =(

The worst of some people's problems seems to be that boy that never called them after the social. I feel so out of place. And I think...it's because I do see a lot deeper, think more about things than most. It's true, intelligence is a curse if, like me, you don't quite know what to do with it.  =|

LadyEmo
Feb 25 2009, 07:34 AM
I totally agree with Vicky and make a clap too!lol!However,I think emos are more introspective and less superficial...*Your emotions let you think more than your brain*,I'm sure of this.^^Mwa^^
XxxcuteemoxxX
Aug 22 2009, 06:11 AM
yh i think that is wat makes us emo really.. cus normal ppl as i call them or robots they havnt really ever had anything bad happento them.. like me and my best mate kelsie we hav booth lost parents to tragic deaths .. well as i wld call them.. they were crap... and my other mate kerry who is a total prep .. has never had one crap thing happen to here .. well really bad anyway.. like at the begining of my last skl term i thought i was going to loose my mum to cus she got really sick.. and she kept trying to talk to me abt it and i didnt want to.. then she compared my situation to her dog dieing.. which fucked me off greatly.. i guess they jst dont really get it.... that my opinion or they hav and they can jst handle it better than us thought most ppl i knw here who hav had something bad happen to them are emo even if they dont knw it... this probably makes no sense at all sorry...
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 22 2009, 08:26 AM
^( times 13 to Matt contemplative post) I am very contemplative actually.. a lot of problems arise but you just gotta think them through.. my life would be very confusing if i let everything come down on me... sometimes i end up trying to figure out stuff for months
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Aug 22 2009, 08:58 AM
for me worrying overcomes my confusion
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 22 2009, 12:38 PM
i'm confused cause there was so many big words used! nevermind just being confused. xD

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More