Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

It's always a nightmare, It's never a dream A promise we made to kill the days between They live in the heartbeat and sleep till the light is gone It's been so long Pins And Needles, by The Birthday Massacre

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Blonde Emo Hair Aug 23 2008, 06:14 AM
Do you like it as it certainly isn't the first colour that comes to mind on 'emo people'? I think it looks good on this girl: emo_girl20x.jpg

Replies

shepardosdemon
Aug 23 2008, 06:43 AM
No its not the first colour you would think of but I like it on the girl. Im deffinatly a fan of blond hair :P
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 23 2008, 12:20 PM
*grabs a box of Blonde hair dye* xD
shepardosdemon
Aug 23 2008, 12:44 PM
You know your hair looks great Tantra, I would like to see you blond though, just to see how it looked. :D
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Aug 24 2008, 10:57 AM
I have had blonde hair before though, not for long mind xD But yeah, think maybe that's the colour I'll go next... Was slowly craving to dye it black but everyone has that! :P
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 06:50 AM
Yea alot of people have black because its classic. You obviously will but you will have to take loads of pictures. :D Unless we meet after you have done it then I can get a first hand experience. :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 25 2008, 07:13 AM
You say everyone has black hair, but I think it's going away from that now.
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 07:49 AM
I said alot of people :) but yea it is going away from that. If emo hair is meant to represent feelings then maybe more colours would represent madness or confusion in life. :S
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 25 2008, 09:53 AM
Very true and yea I noticed exactly what you said after, but you still understood what I was on about :]
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 11:12 AM
Yea I know what your on about theres only one time where I havnt understood you. on the Great friends topics :D
victhevamp
Aug 25 2008, 12:43 PM
actually yeh alot of people are dying their hair more colourful colours now or having it black with other colours... blonde hair? hmmmm depends on the person and the haircut i guess, most are fine bbut im not a fan of mega bleach blonde tho, looks a lil tacky
shepardosdemon
Aug 25 2008, 06:22 PM
Well im not bleach blonde so ill be in vicky good books :D
Emo Pictures - xDesole_Pour_Moix
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Aug 29 2008, 04:07 PM
Yeah I think it depends on the right cut of the hair for a blonde emo look. I converted to the peroxide bottle for when I was dying my hair pink and then to red...it turned orange after I couldn't be bothered to buy more hairdye and reapply so I bleached the lot and haven't looked back on my actions since =]
shepardosdemon
Aug 30 2008, 06:25 AM
Thats cool, and yea I think your hair looks good like that, in your picture :D I think it is about having the confidence in your own hair which makes you feel better and then it comes across to other people as looking better. :S

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More