Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

A loner longing for The cadence of her last breath A loner longing for The cadence of her last breath Cadence of Her Last Breath, by Nightwish

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CharliesName
CharliesName
I still love her... Aug 31 2008, 01:23 PM
Hey! I meet a girl on a forum for about 4 months ago and after 1 month we meet at an festival and had a great time together! :) I thougth we where in love, at least I was. The next day i made it quite clear that i really liked her but she said that she didn't know how she felt and told me she was sorry... we are still friends and we are chatting like everyday. the only problem is that i still really like her and it's so damn hard to still have hope that some day it might be me and her (even tho it problobly never will happend)... it's been like 2-3 months since we meet at the festival so i guess i'll never get to be toghether with her. so i got 3 choices now... 1. Keep chatting with her and still living with my hopes and maby someday loose my feelings for her. 2. Find someone else to love and keep chatting with her (i don't want to loose her even if we are just friends but it will be so damn hard since i still will be thinking of her :( ) 3. Quit chatting with her... Anyone been throught this and can help me? or just have some good advices? Thanks! :)

Replies

victhevamp
Aug 31 2008, 04:22 PM
a mixture of one and two, if you got on so well then your best to stay friends and you can still enjoy each others company and who knows what will happen in the future, but at the same time if you do find someone else you like then dont losr your chance, always better to have someone in your life as a friend than to not have them in your life at all
shepardosdemon
Aug 31 2008, 04:43 PM
I think two because I have kinda been in the same situation recently were I liked this girl and I know we wont ever be together but ive never given up hope but I am moving on or I have moved on now but we still are really good friends. There is always a chance though remember that :D Hope that helps.
CharliesName
Sep 01 2008, 02:19 PM
Thanks for the replys! :) "always better to have someone in your life as a friend than to not have them in your life at all" I surly agree to that, the problem is just that i can't think of her as just my friend. "There is always a chance though remember that :D" Yeah, but that's what is bothering me :P I have thought of asking her again what she think of me. I rather know that she only want me as a friend then know there is still a chans. But the strange thing is that the last time I asked her and she knew I liked her and she didn't like me in the same way I still some how thougth there still was a chanse :S I meen I must really like her. But when I think of it... Im not sure if I really like to know what she really thinks of me. The hope of beeing together with her makes me feel both happy and sad. You know that feeling in your stomach when your in love? That's how i feel like every time I chat with her :) It might be a lie but it makes me feel good :) On a third thougth... I think it's a bit of both. The hope makes me feel in love and really happy sometimes and it also makes me really sad becouse I can't take the waiting... Sorry for a long and confusing reply :s but this really help me! thanks again! :)
Emo Pictures - AllReasonGone
AllReasonGone
Sep 01 2008, 02:41 PM
Right mate, you've got yourself in a problem. Hiding your feelings for someone and trying to lose them by using someone else is never right. You've gotta stand out to her, make her want to go out with you. There's no other way around it, if you like her you need to get her. Impress her as much as you can, be sweet, kind and whatever else she likes. Make sure she notices you above everyone else (In a good way). Entice her <3. Good Luck.
Sep 01 2008, 05:21 PM
Dude, you screwed. Girls are the ones who decide if your relationship is going anywere! If she doesnt like you, then its never gonna happen! GET OVER IT! Yesterday is hystory, tomorrow is mystery, today is a gift, thats why we call it the present, dont waist what you got!
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 02 2008, 02:28 PM
"If she doesnt like you, then its never gonna happen!" Very true so if you know she doesn't like you in that way your going to have to give up on her as anything more than a friend.
CharliesName
Sep 04 2008, 04:50 PM
Well, I told her that I love her today :O She told me that she "liked me too" dunno if that's a good thing for me but I guess I find out that tomorrow cuz she had to sleep :P last think she said before she signed out (Translate from swedish ;P): "i'm going to sleep now... but i like you too :) huuuuug<3 :D" I might have to add that we allways say "hug" when we ain't going to talk to eachother in a while, like over the night. so what do you ppl think? does she still like me as a friend or is there something more? :)
CharliesName
Sep 04 2008, 04:53 PM
Thx for the replys btw :) I guess your right, if she dosen't like me I have to get over her. But i will see :)
shepardosdemon
Sep 04 2008, 07:18 PM
I think that, that could be a great sentance for you, and I think there might be something more to it, I guess we all will have to see as well. Just dont let yourself go crazy that there might be a chance because if theres a chance theres also not a chance :S sorry to say that andI hope for you that it is something more but you have to be relistic :S
CharliesName
Sep 05 2008, 05:39 AM
Thx for the reply! :) Yeah, I have thought alot about it. If she like me more then just a friend then that would meen the world to me but if she doesen't I will get really really sad but after a while I will get over her. It's just how it works :s Let's just hope to god that she do like me more then just a friend :)
AllReasonGone
Sep 05 2008, 10:28 AM
Wow... Now everyone who said give up on her has to agree I was right! [:
CharliesName
Sep 05 2008, 03:00 PM
AllReasonGone: Hehe well im not sure yet, she might have said that to be nice or just that she like me as a friend you know... Btw, when you said "using someone else to get rid of your feelings for her ain't right" I woulden't use someone... I meen if I have to find someone else then I ofc find someone I like :) I would't find someone just to get my feelings for her away. But thx for the tips and I know what you meen, I really like her to feel special, because she really is :) Btw, she wasen't on today =/ Damn... I allways get worried when she ain't being on-line for a day or 2 :S
AllReasonGone
Sep 06 2008, 05:19 AM
Lol, well she's likely busy [:
CharliesName
Sep 07 2008, 02:28 AM
"Lol, well she's likely busy [:" If i know her right she shoulden't be busy... I she haven't even been on-line since last thursday and it's sunday today =/ she won't even reply to my SMSs... I'm getting worried that something might have happend to her :S
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 07 2008, 01:12 PM
If you find out she does actually like you as more than a friend don't then suddenly go OTT and it may put her off. Hope things work out for you.
CharliesName
Sep 08 2008, 10:52 AM
"If you find out she does actually like you as more than a friend don't then suddenly go OTT and it may put her off. Hope things work out for you." Yeah, thx for the tip :) She was on-line and wrote to me today but i wasen't at the computer so i didn't get a chans to answer, guess she will be on tomorrow too :) Thx for all the help! I'll let you know what happend later ;)
Sep 11 2008, 09:47 AM
(In a hurry, however..) In my experience the problem many people have is that they're not able to take the proper steps towards being happy. Staying friends with someone you're in love with might be the answer to some people - but I'd say you're only ruining your own life. If someone's not in to you when you've said you fancy them, they won't suddenly turn around and think 'hey - I actually DO like him.' If I were you (and I didn't have time to read more than your original post, sorry.) I'd cut the cord. Simply cus you're only making it worse for your self, and even if you don't feel it affecting you too much, it's going to eat away at you one tiny bit a day untill it has fully and wholely devoured you. You're only punishing yourself this way, and you should instead be using your energy on other people - someone else who'd like you back. My two cent worth, don't know if it helped any. Anyway, off to eat. Be back later.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More