Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Fall down, searching for the perfect place for you to lose it all again, slow down, keep it at a steady pace as i watch you fade away Make Up, by Escape The Fate

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
One of the top 'Emo' YouTube Videos Sep 09 2008, 03:50 PM
This is listed on the first page when searching for 'emo' on YouTube and sorting by view count. I know it is listed under the comedy category, but it's videos like this that annoy me. They give out the wrong impression to young people that don't really understand it's just a pisstake. 14,478,029 views what is the world coming to!

Replies

shepardosdemon
Sep 09 2008, 04:13 PM
It is grr I hate them soo much too because everyone thinks that its true. Half of that stuff isnt even right, Stupid jelly belly colours wtf? I saw this vedio before but i never watched all of it, they make me want to kill someone like him, Ill have a fight with him and see if I kill myself, Ill stop now they really piss me off. It really isnt good, but I educate people at my college and will have to do alot of it this year.
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Sep 10 2008, 01:13 PM
This Video Is Absaloute CRAP!!! [Pardon My French :)] Its Videos Like This That Made My Parents Try To Stop Me Being Emo. This Is What Everyone At My School Thinks Emos Are Like, Its Annoying As Hell. Grrrr, Stupid person. I Shall Remove His Eyeballs With My Spikey Spork
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2008, 03:22 AM
Well we should all work on a video to portray what 'emo' is really like.
Emo Pictures - MrRazorblade
MrRazorblade
Sep 11 2008, 10:54 AM
How bored can you get... -_-" 15 Million people now think Emo is something for pathetic losers... Making our own video where we tell the world what emo truly is is a nice idea 8) But how the heck are we going to beat their 15.000.000 views? -_-
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 11 2008, 03:37 PM
Glad people agree with me and I'm sure a well done emo video by soEmo.co.uk would end up getting a lot of views on YouTube. A great opportunity would be if anyone else meets and fancies doing a short documentary. Or if I end up meeting with some members and we can all do a group video.
Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Sep 14 2008, 10:17 AM
I know it's only a piss take but the cutting issue really effected me. I don't see why people are obsessed with that! I've seen a hell of a lot more happy emos then a group of chavs on a street corner smoking. Ugh, I'm really going to rant about this some time. This is just...grr!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 14 2008, 02:16 PM
Post some more videos like that Tantra so we can put them to shame.
victhevamp
Sep 16 2008, 05:33 AM
heres some pretty bad ones....
shepardosdemon
Sep 17 2008, 03:39 PM
Haha cheap cheap cheap atleast if your going to take the piss BUY A REAL RABBIT (i know you wont agree but should have a real rabbit, instead of chicken or what ever it is) And the shell thing?? my life isnt empty its full of stuff like love pain anger to these videos. And the other one WTF? anyone taken a road trip with there parents to a gig? i didnt even laugh at there stupidness in that one like the other one, I found that just poor. and the name thing? Vicky Tantra Matt Roxi Naomi they all sound like real names not whatever his was like. GRRRR O yea and should of said blog on facebook more like the stereo type.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 17 2008, 04:02 PM
See I do useful things for the emo community like developing this site, not make stupid videos.
Emo Pictures - xXxFaKe-GirNxXx
xXxFaKe-GirNxXx
Sep 29 2008, 06:54 AM
dude this vido if crap it so wrong an emo life isnt like that at all he need to get a life if allhes gatta do is to take the piss he must have some sad life
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Sep 29 2008, 09:47 AM
yeah lol im one of those people who if i dont liek a vid will make my piont lol and i hae done quite abit on the first vid lol...cba to anymore just get greif from people..
victhevamp
Sep 29 2008, 03:36 PM
what you mean? you post on youtube in the comments? what you say?
Emo Pictures - Carius
Carius
Oct 02 2008, 07:24 AM
OmS! This is just how EMOs are! Everyone cut ourselfs, everyone dislikes the food, everyone gets hysterical and everyone knows the EMO song! ... I mean come on! Get real! i just egts so pissed of when people scream or cries out EMO after me at school or anywhere, they have no idea! just because we wear dark colours and do our make-up differently, doesn't mean what they think they mean! I guess there's more *normal-looking* people who actually cuts themselves, but all others see and think it: oh, there's another colourful person, she/he ought to be so happy.. i agree with the above, perhaps there should be made a video about how it's really like?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 02 2008, 09:03 AM
I plan to sort one out sometime with other members help ^
Emo Pictures - poetryxisxmyxsheild
poetryxisxmyxsheild
Oct 02 2008, 10:06 AM
vic i actually cant remeber what i write lol but i have my own few vids on youtube one about selfharm butif i comment dickheaded vids about emos are scum and shitt i normally have a go and shitt...cant rembr whati say...normally what evers in my head which is normally quite abit lol...
victhevamp
Oct 03 2008, 10:28 AM
oh right, post the link to your videos :)
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 05:06 PM
loling hard at their ignorance

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More