Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Think of everyone you know, everyone is broken. Take a look around, everyone is sad. Sprite, by Devin Townsend

Emo Forums » Emo Music (Reply)

victhevamp
Favourite gigs Oct 03 2008, 10:41 AM
talk about your fav gigs here, post pictures and videos, set lists, where you saw them, which songs they played the best etc etc...

Replies

Emo Pictures - Tantra_B
Tantra_B
Oct 10 2008, 06:30 AM
Lies! XD
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 10 2008, 04:07 PM
Hey? Anyway Bullet were great to see, just not quite as good as I expected.
victhevamp
Oct 10 2008, 05:27 PM
mmm it was the pauses between songs that got me, hardly no interaction at all :S might aswell but on a cd lol atleast there was firewworks things tho and the starting was good (even tho in flames did it too and did it better lol) still glad we saw them tho :D
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 04:14 PM
just realised i havent done a gig update about taste of chaos :O so here it is.... Taste of Chaos 2008 with Atreyu, Story of the Year, As I Lay Dying, MUCC, HORSE the Band and Ispystrangers at Birmingham Academy 2 on the 21st October 2008 Ispystrangerswere the first band on and im thinking an not well known band? they won the battle of the bands contest, anyways they were ok, they were half way through their set by the time we got inside so carnt remeber them that well, i remember blanking the singer tho by accident when i went to the toilet *soooorrryyy* lol HORSE the band were first main band on and got such an crappy reaction from the audience, the band acted like that didnt care or were majorly drugged up or weird and just like that and the crowd were quite nasty towards them taunting them, i thought they played a pretty good set and was good to here something different than the typical scremo/emo band excepted at this sorta gig horse.jpg?t=1229043493 MUCC i think were the shock of the night for a lot of people, they were one of the best bands there! i had my douts about them as from what i heard on the internet before the gig they sounded like a j pop crap band but they were well good, really entertaining and even tho they spoke in japensise they were interesting to listen to and the sound sounded good (if that makes sense) really glad they were there :) mucc.jpg?t=1229043632 Story of the Year were the band i really wanted to see :) nothing like hearing 'until the day i die' live. :) i really enjoyed them yet the crowd made it kinda crappy, a HUGH mosh pit started :/ the gig was already moved into the small crappy room and when the mosh pit started you could hard move! they were moshing to the LIGHT SOTY SONGS!!!!! weird people, but apart from that ruining it a little it was good story2.jpg?t=1229043843 story1.jpg?t=1229043819 As I Lay Dying .... dont really know/remember what they were like as i was too busy making sure i wasnt dragged into the mosh pit or knocked out by idiots knocking into everyone on purpose even if they wernt int he pit! the croud ruing this band, carnt remember them so carnt comment on them really... asilaydying.jpg?t=1229044010 Atreyu I would say were one of the best ones there! they sounded perfect, they sounded like you were listening to a cd/mp3 if that makes sense? he sang them well and got topless half way through :D haha by now i think we were geting banged into all the time from the moshers but we still managed to see/hear the band ok, they played quite a lot of songs and all sounded really good and crowd loved them :D at the end we rushed off just as they were finishing and was giving a full size rockstar drink on the way out which was ace :D haha atreyu.jpg?t=1229044024 so yeh over all pretty good gig with a few suprises by bands, the crowd sucked tho at this gig, because the range of bands that played were SO different from each other, for example story of the year = emo, as i lay dying = heavy metal MUCC = J Pop/Rock Horse = Nitendocore...it attracted a range of fans so not everyone enjoyed all off the bands, so yeh a weird gig in general but good to see such a range off different bands :D
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 04:15 PM
God dont i rabbit on a fair bit :D
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 04:54 PM
You do but it's a great additional to the site. HORSE the band were funny especially after watching the videos on their site. A lot of people won't like their sense of humour. Atreyu were great. Really tight and he has a superb voice. MUCC really surprised me. He totally looked like a girl but they sounded really good unlike on their Myspace. SOTY were good as expected but Atreyu were my favourites.
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 05:06 PM
"he totally looked like a girl" LOL you think? i didnt think he was too bad, ive seen others that look more like girs, he looked kinda good to me :D Matt why have we not been to a gig since TOC? im starting to get withdrawal symptoms! feb is too far away!!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 11 2008, 05:21 PM
Reminds me of when your Dad thought Nigel was a girl. Cracked me up that :D
victhevamp
Dec 11 2008, 05:26 PM
oh dear god i remember lol 100s of people have said it, appently pauls mates said to paul they thought he was a girl too :S
victhevamp
Jan 29 2009, 07:50 AM
Escape the Fate with Glamour of the Kill and All Forgotton at Birmingham Academy 2 on the27th January 2009

All Forgotton were ok but we missed the start of them because the dam train was late because a football match was on the same night grrrrrr, just sounded like good background music really, dont know them that well

Glamour of the Kill were really good, got the crowd going like crazy, many mosh pits and wall of deaths happened with these on, it was manic, they felt like the were the main band on not the supports if that makes sense? they played very well and sounded exactly like they do on their myspace.

Escape the Fate turned up!!! :D lol they were great although they played some of their newer stuff which i dont like, they did play quite a few of their older stuff too which was good so there was a mixture of songs, they didnt seem to be on that long tho but when they did the encroe, the lead singer sang the last song in with the crowd :D:D:D was great, the crowd went mental and rammed up to him and he said "god im going to get raped" lol It was really fun :D

1.jpg?t=1233247739

2.jpg?t=1233247740

Even though they finished early them and Glamour came out after the gig to meet the fans and take photos which was really good of them. Overall it was a really fun emo gig, really enjoyed it and the atmosphere was ace, def recommend seing them :D

3.jpg?t=1233247780

4.jpg?t=1233247781

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More