Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

What if you don't get what you deserve? If what you deserve is a white picket fence, and your kids all around, and a husband who loves you. What if the least you deserve is a real human being and what you get instead is me? Season 4 - Episode: My Bad, by Dexter

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xDesole_Pour_Moix
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Bye bye Blondie hello coon tail hair Oct 06 2008, 07:57 AM
Yes unfortunately as much as I loved my peroxide locks I decided it was time for a change. So I now have a coon tail inspired fringe and sides with a mutli-layered black and blonde combination for the back of my head which i'm rather pleased with. =] (if you would like to see check my pictures) Downside - my protective gloves weren't so protective and now my finger tips are a two-tone colour! Anyone know of some useful methods to remove or dull down the stains?

Replies

shepardosdemon
Oct 06 2008, 08:32 AM
I love it, it actuarly looks really good, umm but i dont have that good tips, althouugh I know white spirits work on most things like superglue and oil stains, try it if you can, hope it helps.
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Oct 06 2008, 08:45 AM
Thank you sweetheart, i'll give white spirit a try. Good thing I have a nearly full bottle of the stuff in the house =]
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Oct 06 2008, 11:10 AM
Wow you certainly look a lot different in those pics with your new hair! Not a bad thing though as you suit both and your happy with it so yea...
victhevamp
Oct 06 2008, 12:50 PM
hairs looking good and try make up remover/cleanser wipes, theyve helped me before when ive had the same suituation
shepardosdemon
Oct 06 2008, 02:48 PM
You have to let us know what works though, just incase it happens to us.
xDesole_Pour_Moix
Oct 07 2008, 10:48 AM
Ok here's the results of the stain removing substances: White spirit - it removed some of the colouring but not completely clean, even after scrubbing my hands and fingers relentlessly. Make up remover - Worked a treat shame it couldn't clear my stained fingernails though, but luckily I have a solution for that... Black nail polish =] thanks to you guys for suggesting them xx.
victhevamp
Oct 07 2008, 04:06 PM
wicked glad it worked and black nail varnish? haha have to rememeber that then :D
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 21 2008, 04:34 PM
love it. It's so awesome xD I have a coontail on the left side of my face, purple and blonde <3. It's semi permanent, so it'll come out soon
victhevamp
Nov 27 2008, 08:39 AM
got any pictures?
hatethat_ilove_u
Nov 29 2008, 02:39 PM
umm sorry but i really dont know what is coon tail can some one help??
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 30 2008, 05:17 PM
victhevamp
Dec 01 2008, 01:02 PM
matt im guessing you forgot the link? heres a piccy S5001568__.JPG

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More