Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

If I had to, I would put myself right beside you. The Diary of Jane, by Breaking Benjamin

Emo Forums » Emo Art And Photography (Reply)

victhevamp
Sterotypical Emo Pictures Oct 20 2008, 07:41 AM
Emo_by_Fairy_Zade.jpg sad_emo_cartoonx.jpg ...does everyone else hate images like these?

Replies

Nov 01 2008, 07:29 PM
i dont like the first one but for some reason i like the second one.i guess im weird like that...he he
victhevamp
Nov 01 2008, 07:56 PM
lol fair enougn, the whole steretypical thing annoys me tho :(
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 22 2008, 07:16 AM
that's just the problem with emo though, very few people really understant it. Cute, but the message it's trying to put across annoys me.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 22 2008, 10:52 AM
'emo' people have happy times and bad times like everyone else. The media will never understand that though even though I have been quoted in a BBC article saying something like that..
Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Nov 25 2008, 08:16 PM
my biology teacher asked me what the deffinition of "emo" was, i replyed, "what do you think an emo is?" he brought up all sterotypical things, such as hair, clothes oh and the whole cutting thing.. it made me aggravated >:\
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 26 2008, 04:15 PM
Just send him a link to www.soemo.co.uk/emo.php :D I've had to describe emo on the spot before and it can be tricky for people to understand.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 26 2008, 04:16 PM
Ask him where he heard that cutting is associated with "emo" if you can.
Jan 28 2009, 06:02 AM
I hate them kind of pictures

and my teacher did the same to me about the whole emo thing

and after he so wrongly told me what he saw as an emo and i corrected him

i then said google emo sites and then tell me ur right and im wrong

im not alowed in his lesson anymore now haha
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 28 2009, 04:33 PM
Yea Googling emo sites is good because this site is on the first page and I like to think it portrays a fairly accurate/reliable image of the the current emo scene.
SomeMorbidKid
Jan 29 2009, 01:44 PM

emolass: good for you to stick up for yourself! ^-^

Googling emo sites can be good... but then there is lots of negative ones too :( But yay, this one is first :D haha

pyro555
Feb 02 2009, 12:27 PM
well people can be poopfaces and make stuff like that all they want. i don't like it, and i could just poke their faces until they stop, but i don't have the time. so i gues we're gonna have to deal with the stereotypes.
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Mar 04 2009, 03:54 AM
i hate it too but i just laugh at its ignorance.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More