Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You were the better part of every bit of beating heart that I had, whatever I had You’re Somebody Else, by Flora Cash

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXstiTChesXx
xXstiTChesXx
Funny And/Or Weird Quotes And/Or Insults (And/Or) Nov 03 2008, 01:24 PM
I want to know what are some of your favorite quotes and/or funny insults.I'll start it off. "You look like two overweight cats fighting inside a card board box.A boxen." p.s. i made that up yesterday

Replies

SomeMorbidKid
Nov 03 2008, 02:34 PM
"You're slower than a herd of tortoises stampeding through peanut butter" My mate said that XD
shepardosdemon
Nov 03 2008, 02:40 PM
"Im not lazy just energeticaly challenged." "Its a scratch" "no it isnt your arms off" "ive had worse" "you lier" "come on you panzy" And a silly one i love just "so's your face"
SomeMorbidKid
Nov 03 2008, 02:49 PM
"so's your face"? haha that's so dumb, I'm actually finding it funny :O WHY?! Any more Matt?
xXstiTChesXx
Nov 03 2008, 03:12 PM
lmao! PEANUTBUTTER!! priceless
xXstiTChesXx
Nov 03 2008, 03:16 PM
you look like an angry turtle stuck in its shell
Emo Pictures - GT
GT
Nov 07 2008, 03:24 PM
whats Krackin StItChEs? ive got one GO DIE IN A HOLE
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 21 2008, 10:24 PM
You're so fat everytime you roll over in bed it's your birthday You're so fat it takes 2 trains and a bus to get on your good side
selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 07:37 AM
your about as usefull as anne franks drum kit. "im so drunk i can't feel my eyes"- amy hahaha "those hills are very hilly" - vicky "look at the boats, its nice they have arranged them in size" , " thats because they are further away" vicky again. getting the picture yet? haha

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More