Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

You bury me alive.. And everybody's gotta breathe somehow, don't leave me die.. Too consumed by your own emptiness and lies. Bury Me Alive, by We Are The Fallen

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

obama Nov 05 2008, 04:12 PM
obama woooooon! now theres hope for this wretched country yay!!!!

Replies

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Nov 07 2008, 07:28 AM
i agree. hopefully nothing bad happens though with all this racism.
Nov 09 2008, 02:55 PM
he'll be killed by the KKK
Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Nov 10 2008, 07:13 AM
maybe instead of adding such a negative comment, why not wish him good luck. youll never really know what happens to him.
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Nov 30 2008, 07:18 AM
Obama Is A very Good Advocate his an inspiration through many Americans out there and Even us Filipinos were supporting him by making America a better place to live in and I congratulate him cuz I want him to win
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 30 2008, 09:53 AM
We've been studying black salvery for over 6 months in History, so it's nice too see just after we finish the topic, Obama becoming president. I mean, it's all over the news here in the UK, clips of blacks all aroudn the world happy and full of hope after all they've been through. I hope he doesn't get killed. He doesn't look like a war fanboy like Bush either.
Emo Pictures - shallow_believer
shallow_believer
Dec 01 2008, 08:25 AM
Yeah your right Obama is an Anti-WAR President and Im sure that he will bring back The American Soldiers to their Homes safe and alive
OuToFWhack007
Aug 29 2009, 07:17 PM
Im not racist or anything but i bet loads of people here knows about the aztec calendar or was it the Mayans well anyways mysteriously enough it ends right at the end of Obamas rein o.o oooo scary
Emo Pictures - emosk8ter
emosk8ter
Aug 30 2009, 01:21 AM
( no comment ) Well maybe one word or 2...or 6. Or 500,000,000. Jk. But obama might get diselected. He's not from this state. But im kiiinda happy for him. Imean like I fucking care. I care for america. But yea. Idk.. Nd idc. Well you get what I mean........right?? No??? Okay ill just leave it alone. Add mee ppl (EMO(*_*)KID)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More