Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Another boy without a sharper knife, the moment that's where I Kill the conversation,wrap this up With a knife that loves to feel How do you know how deep to go before it's real? yeah boy and doll face, by Pierce The Veil

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

selfhater
a song i wrote just now Nov 22 2008, 04:14 PM
the glint of the blade is appealing to me to feel its sting would make me happy you came like a tidal wave and put me on ur crest now ive come tumbling down and want eternal rest chorus sitting here just a broken boy through with me now im in the trash something you used just like a toy i wont be here much longer now fuck you you stupid cow you tore my heart like a ragdoll hurt every single feeling now im gna end it all through catastrophic bleeding chorus sitting here just a broken boy through with me now im in the trash something you used like a toy i wont be here much longer now fuck you you stupid cow your a bitch nothing else a bitch burn in hell a bitch you hurt me deep your nothing more than a pathetic creep lights are getting dim not much time is left chorus sitting here just a broken boy through with me now im in the trash something you used like a toy i wont be here much longer now fuck you you stupid cow bloods dripping onto the wooden floor life fading ever more you did this no one else i hope your proud of yourself hope you've got what you wanted all my heart is what i gave i trusted you and now i feel betrayed just dont visit my grave

Replies

Emo Pictures - alexGORE
alexGORE
Nov 24 2008, 12:53 PM
very angry! >.< but its awesome :D
selfhater
Nov 24 2008, 01:00 PM
thx. lol if i could play my guitar really well id be in the charts lol
Emo Pictures - naira666
naira666
Nov 25 2008, 09:16 AM
fuckin hell!!! thats awesome!!! really deep but kewl and sad!!! i love it
Emo Pictures - rawrrsauce
rawrrsauce
Dec 01 2008, 09:26 AM
i think there could be a better word for the last line in the chorus, "you stupid cow" to me it just doesnt fit in with the song. but the songs awesomness. i like how deep it is, and how much meaning it has.
selfhater
Dec 01 2008, 01:34 PM
thx dude. i'll try and get some guitar together for it. and post it on here somehow.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More