Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

She lives in a fairytale Somewhere too far for us to find Forgotten the taste and smell Of the world that shes left behind Its all about the exposure the lens I told her The angles were all wrong now Shes ripping wings off of butterflies Brick by Boring Brick, by Paramore

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Ouija board? Nov 22 2008, 04:41 PM
Anyone played it? If so, did anything happen? I was casually talking about it with my brother, and my mom went nuts. She says's she's played it and it worked somewhat. She says if I never play it I'll be grounded for life.

Replies

selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 04:51 PM
i'd love to do one, however ive heard some hearsay that subconciously you are moving it. but i am quite sceptical about things like this so, i suppose i should try it to find out ay.
Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Nov 23 2008, 03:15 AM
well i done it and they work but i wouldn't recomend them; unless you know what your doing it can seriously hurt you mentally
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2008, 10:47 AM
I'd like to try one thinking about it.
shepardosdemon
Nov 23 2008, 02:44 PM
I want to do one, but theres a couple of things i wouldnt do, Never in my house or anyones house, if you let a demon spirt out accidentaly its not the best thing to have in your house. sceptic or not you should be careful, Im sceptical about it but i love evil and devilish things so i just i would be scared of that just incase a major spirit came through. :S
victhevamp
Nov 27 2008, 09:13 AM
hmmm i wouldnt want to mess about with things like that, it could proper freak you out :S
OuToFWhack007
Aug 29 2009, 06:48 PM
my mom told me to never do that o.o so i never played with one but weirdly enough i seen this glow in the dark ouiji board in walmart in the kids section before i was like "cool, it glows in the dark" but they're to open there was this one incident at my boarding school that wasn't very good
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 30 2009, 11:21 AM
^ What happened?
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 30 2009, 12:54 PM
yes what happened?? my mom did this thing with a bible and a key i forget what its called!! but it was like future readin besides it came true so i dun touch stuff like that!!
OuToFWhack007
Aug 30 2009, 01:09 PM
I wasn't there at the time but both my sisters were there A group of kids were playing with a ouiji board and they let a (whether you believe it or not) an evil spirit out my school has always had weird things going on at becuz of its location my sister told me its located on one of the most open planes or something you know like that one Triangle in the ocean (something with a B or P, i can't remember) i have tons of stories well anyways to ghost began scaring kids, some went home, some stayed but never went anywhere by themselves, others were left alone he was weird, cuz nights he would only haunt dorms that add up to 7, i think i was, like some nights he would haunt 3 and 4 then the next 2,1,3 so on and so forth my sister seen him(the ghost) once by accident through the window and he was staring right at her so until the end of the year he kept bothering her enough so once or twice she called home and said she wanted to come home but mom didn't let her Well there were these one people who went to the school and told the ghost to leave, he had to so then the school was safe, for now, then next year he came back for awhile i know sounds to weird to believe but its true
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 30 2009, 01:16 PM
can i go to your school?? its sound more fun that mine all thats happens at mine is fight between chavs and emos/goths funny sometimes but otherwise samey i like the supernatural but i owuld never mess with it tbh
OuToFWhack007
Aug 30 2009, 01:33 PM
heh heh^^ you have to be enrolled in a tribe
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 30 2009, 01:34 PM
god dammit!!!!
OuToFWhack007
Aug 30 2009, 01:56 PM
i know too bad o.o but the school moved to a new location anyways
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Aug 30 2009, 02:00 PM
god dammit more!!!!
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 10 2009, 01:19 PM
Hmmm I wouldn't wanna mess with something like that cuz you never know what could happen and there could be pretty bad and scary consequences! Best not to awaken things incase they may try to cause trouble or get revenge etc. But I have to admit, I am curious though what would happen lol
OuToFWhack007
Sep 10 2009, 02:29 PM
me too, i want to just once try it out
LittleBadBlackKitty
Sep 10 2009, 03:10 PM
Yeah but then if something really scary and horrible happens, hopefully it won't be too hard trying to reverse it lol get the evil spirit to go away or it may not even be an evil one, you never know. Maybe it depends where it is that your doing it as well.
Sep 10 2009, 03:43 PM
never did this, but I wanna do it :b
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Sep 10 2009, 04:46 PM
I wanna do it as well.
Emo Pictures - DeadxStar
DeadxStar
Sep 11 2009, 02:02 AM
Using one of those is like sitting in a dark field with a flashlight and waiting for things to come at you, attracted to the light. My mum (who is a firm atheist and thinks all 'woolly headed shit' like this is 'complete bollocks') used one with her friend for a laugh. She won't tell me what happened.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More