Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I'll be anchored down, you'll be lost at sea Yo-Ho, by Blood On The Dance Floor

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

Got really serious problems! help me guys!! Nov 22 2008, 05:21 PM
HEy guys, i got a really serious problem...... Every morning, i get up and wonder if it's better a Wilkinson or Gillette razor blade to cut me.... So I'm ALways late at school and my schoolmates always bat me..... Could you help me decide?

Replies

selfhater
Nov 22 2008, 05:23 PM
msn? gareth_rools@msn.com
Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Nov 22 2008, 05:32 PM
Get to bed earlier. I used to cut, and what really helped me was having a cold shower.
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Nov 23 2008, 10:49 AM
Get some help from friends, the Internet, etc...
Feb 22 2009, 02:48 AM

Very funny.  >:(

Emo Pictures - LifeCore
LifeCore
Feb 22 2009, 03:23 AM
If you wanna talk to somebody im always here : )
Msn? faunaman@hotmail.com
Emo Pictures - LoveLikeCyanide
LoveLikeCyanide
Feb 22 2009, 05:11 AM
Dear, cutting isn't the answer, I used to cut, and now that I haven't done it for a few years I regret it, I have big ugly scars all over my arms as a result, nothing I do will ever get rid of them, I have to face the judgements of doctors,nurses and strangers (because of it they tried to put me in a mental institution 'just in case' I was a danger to myself and my baby)
When you think, 10 minutes of relief is not worth the life time of shame as a result afterwards.

Things will get better for you just stay strong, talk to your friends, talk to your family, even at a push talk to your doctor (counselling really does help, it helped me a lot, group therapy was great cos everyone had problems and we all got on like a family and supported eachother through all our problems)
You aren't alone in what your feeling though to you it will feel that way, just talk to others, and please don't give into the temptation of cutting
*huggles*

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
Mar 03 2009, 04:12 AM
Dude... im not gonna judge you for wanting to cut yourself. but there are alternate ways to "release". dont cause yourself harm. 1st try to ask yourself why you want to cut. 2nd try to confront the issue. 3rd look at the repercussions of what'll happen if you do cut. 4th try to find other means of getting out what you need to get out. sry if i sound like a therapist but cutting doesnt just hurt you. ive seen people cut themselves and their friends take the blunt end of it all. so try to refrain from cutting yourself. mk?
xFly_On_Paper_Wingsx
Mar 04 2009, 09:22 PM
I don't want to come across as an idiot, especially as there is some awesome advice here, but is it just me or is he having a bit of a laugh? I mean honestly.. A blade is a blade.. You want to look fashionable as you cut or something?

Seriously though.. If this topic is genuine and someone really feels the need to cut.. Please read all of the advice above.. If you still insist on doing it, use a blunt kitchen knife and do it on the top of your arm.. If you are cutting for release then you will get more from a blunt kitchen kife as it hurts a lot more than a blade which cuts quick and deep.. Not to mention that the risk is reduced to an almost negligible level as you would have to hack away for hours to get anywhere near an artery.. I am not condoning cutting, I am just saying.. If you can't stop people from doing stuff then at least help them to do it safely..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More