Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hate sleeping with you, Cause you are never there... I hate living with you. I should get a dog or something... Talking to myself is boring conversation. You and I were once friends. Now you're only an acquaintance Alone/ With You, by Daughter

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - AcousticVaila
AcousticVaila
Formal dress? Nov 30 2008, 09:50 AM
I'm interested in what people think a good formal getup for emo's would be. With most looks it's kind of hard to think of, but what kind of formal outfit would you look at think 'it's formal and emo at the same time'?

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Nov 30 2008, 10:42 AM
oh thats easy boy: black skinnies, and a tight shirt black tailored jacket {{pin strip}} smart black shoes or converse girl: Plain black dress but with lace; maybe corset bodice chunkey heels
victhevamp
Dec 01 2008, 01:08 PM
How to Dress Emo (Formal) So, you have been convinced to go to a formal occasion. What are you supposed to do? Ditch all and wear a satin dress. Never fear! Just take my advice! Steps 1. Wear dark makeup, but try to keep it classy. Try a charcoal with silver flecks in it to make it a little more formal. If it's a black tie party ocassiona, you can do it very dramatic. Blend it into the dips on the outsides of your eyes, but make sure it's smudged so it doesn't look harsh. Line your eyes with gray, and then blend out. You can wind the liner out if you feel like it. If it's something like a prom, you might want to go with a blue/black liner, with dark navy eyeshadow. Make sure you use a little bit less eyeliner when it's formal. 2. You can still have your hair straight and in your face, but please but your bangs in a clip. This makes it a little cuter. 3. Wristbands are a no no. Get somethin dark and brooding with long sleeves, or if you don't have scars, wear someting with a three quarter sleeve. Vintage t's with some class ar every appropriate for formal dinners when tucked into high waisted, black skinny jeans. 4. A black dress, fitted, with a little bit of shirring at the waist is fine for something like dinner out, just as long as it's not floor length. For a wedding, though, go with someting neutral please. 5. Another good idea is wearing a frilly white blouse under a tight fitted black vest, with a mini, white thigh high's and thick black platforms. I love this look, and it's beautiful. 6. Pants are always appropriate if they're nice, jeans might not be a good choice, but skinny black slacks are fine. http://www.wikihow.com/Dress-Emo-(Formal)

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More