Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

now take this sadness and close your eyes, love. hey call the angels, this razor blade was meant for me, hey call the angels, we'll mutilate insanity we sleep forever, by aiden

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
I can see your boxers... Dec 01 2008, 11:52 AM
Do girls like guys with trousers/jeans really low down? it's funny watching them pull them up all the time :D That brings me onto another thought... there are a number of things annoying about the emo style for some people. 1. You have to flick/move your hair 2. Your hair never stays in place 3. You have to adjust your jeans/belt Think of any others?

Replies

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 14 2008, 09:30 AM
Nor me I glad you asked that and hopefully someone will reply.
selfhater
Dec 14 2008, 09:47 AM
well google.. has provided an answer: The origin of bangs (the word is occasionally found in the singular bang), referring to a fringe of hair falling over the forehead (especially if cut square), is uncertain. A common explanation, and the most likely one, is that bang(s) is short for bangtail. A bangtail is a horse's tail trimmed horizontally, so that the tail has a flat, even end, and hence a horse having such a tail. (By the early twentieth century, bangtail was used generically for 'a racehorse'.) This leaves the question of the origin of bangtail. The word bang 'to strike violently' or 'a sudden striking blow or sound' has an adverbial sense 'suddenly; abruptly; completely; directly', as in "he walked bang up to me," "a slam-bang effort," or, closer for our purposes, "to cut (something) bang off." Our bangs is probably from this adverbial use, one way or another: either it comes directly from this adverb, or bangtail itself is from this adverb and bang(s) is short for bangtail. The adverbial bang is recorded in the late eighteenth or early nineteenth century, depending on how you interpret the evidence. Bangtailed '(of a horse) having a bangtail' is found in the early 1860s, and bang 'fringe of hair' is first found in the late 1870s in America.
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 14 2008, 02:03 PM
So.. people are comparing themselves to the back end of a horse... XD
victhevamp
Dec 15 2008, 03:39 PM
LOL that is funny :D
shepardosdemon
Dec 15 2008, 04:40 PM
Anything to fit in these days XD
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 22 2008, 01:56 AM
haha... It's got that bad?! I like calling them "bangs" though, it sounds.... I don't know, I just like how it sounds XD Weird, yes.
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 22 2008, 04:30 PM
I fully understand you don't worry :] *Brushes my bangs to one side*
SomeMorbidKid
Dec 22 2008, 05:03 PM
You do? *sigh of relief* Oh good... I'm not alone in my weirdness. *strokes bangs to one side too* XD Like the "emo twitch"
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Dec 27 2008, 04:56 AM
I wonder what the theory is for liking the word bangs?
selfhater
Dec 27 2008, 03:58 PM
i like it cos only certain people know wat ur on about..
Emo Pictures - gloomymurder
gloomymurder
Dec 31 2008, 09:20 PM
seeing your friend's boxers is definitely not cool haha but i dont know why these guys want to show off how low they can wear their jeans lol the annoying things about emo fashion..hmmm.. Its hard to get tees that look just right and not too flashy or morbid ^_^ yeah thats it.
Emo Pictures - emo_to_the_end
emo_to_the_end
Jan 19 2009, 05:39 AM
think its funny and yeah ive seen like two guys run for a bus and thier trousers falling down its funny youll be on the flour laughing your head off and no its not attractive for a guys bum sticking out its weird. i also wear two belts but thats because i have skinnies with two belt loop sets so it looks good yet my tops always hid them so no one knows thier there lol
Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jan 19 2009, 10:47 AM

depends on a) the butt

and b) the boxers XD

Its great when they have a nice bum though :D

And annoying thing about emoness? hmm.....

having to buy so much god damn eyeliner XD i like me eyeliner :) but it always runs out :(

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 19 2009, 04:59 PM
Good job eyeliner is pretty cheap then!
Emo Pictures - ilikkeslayer666
ilikkeslayer666
Jan 23 2009, 05:10 PM
ya i wear these really tight jeans and they tend to squeeze my crotch.
Emo Pictures - RiLeY
RiLeY
Jan 24 2009, 01:33 AM

Lol it dose'nt rlly make sense but anything

2 belts Oh yess lol

selfhater
Jan 24 2009, 03:55 AM
likkleslayer666 yo ushouldnt wear things that "squeeze"  your crotch all the time you could seriously end up damaging your little soldiers.
ellieeRAWRdinosaur
Jan 24 2009, 04:27 AM

rofl xD

personally, i like perving on boys boxers x]

especially the Topman ones :)

but not the ridiculousy low jeans, just a little bit xD

Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
Jan 25 2009, 07:05 AM
the whole fake glasses thing...its weird but theres a girl that i go to school with she has contacts but every once in a while she wear these pair of fake glasses that she got from someplace in the mall.
Jan 25 2009, 12:30 PM

I don't have my trousers low, but hell yeah for more than one belt!

My current record is five; go me!
I think it looks cool so I'mma do it as much as I like. Though I haven't in a long while. aha

I think the low trousers looks stupid tbh XD The guys that do it walk like penguins >___<

But I suppose if the girls like it they at least have SOME reason to do it.
I think I'll rely on my dashing good looks and charismatic personality to get me by ;D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More