Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

He draws the shades down to his room, he tries to smile but it's no use and he's wagering his life He feels that he can never make it; no one could know because he fakes it, the end is waving in his palm roses, by your name in vain

Emo Forums » General Emo Discussion (Reply)

guyz...pls answer this.. Dec 10 2008, 01:51 AM
this is one of the questions in our research paper.. "How can we reduce or completely eradicate the suicidal tendencies?" please answer this.. it is connected to emos so please please.. i nid this tomorrow so please those who are online right now answer this question.. i really really need it.. thanks to all of you.. ^_^

Replies

Emo Pictures - WitherdRose
WitherdRose
Dec 10 2008, 03:57 AM
what so are you saying suicide is connected to suicide or not... I think every sterotypical group be it chavs to goths have suicides... I guess that when a emo does it... its more published and stuff... I don't htink there will be except making things easier for people they do it for all reasons from home prblems to stress and by illimanating stress like money problems or stuff or making sure they have somewhere to go. People that take there own life barely say it they just do it though no warning
Emo Pictures - Pagan
Pagan
Dec 24 2008, 02:11 AM
I AGREEE with u there... i think people just need to blame a certain tred that people follow i mean have you heard in russia there banning emos completely which is so wrong!!!!!
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Dec 29 2008, 04:31 AM
suicide is happening in every 'group' on earth emos are just blamed because we are preceived as depresses and sad well im not im a happy-emo and loving it
Emo Pictures - gloomymurder
gloomymurder
Jan 03 2009, 06:45 AM
well its obvious that suicide is the pinnacle of cowardice.some people dont make use of the recources around them and sadly think suicideis...the only way out.All you can do is to help someone with such tendencies directly or indirectly. but i dont think it will be easy to remove the image of suicidal tendencies as a "cool thing" emos do to get acknowledgment.
Emo Pictures - ilikkeslayer666
ilikkeslayer666
Jan 18 2009, 06:28 PM
they are a great band i don't know why anyone would want to get rid of them. JK I don't think that suicide is an option for me. I think suicide is cowardly because people who commit suicide are afraid of life. SH*T HAPPENS. nothing is worth killing yourself over unless it is very serious.
selfhater
Jan 18 2009, 07:40 PM

so define very serious?

is it... losing your virginity to someone then he/she tells all your friends you were terrible.. or maybe being stood up at the altar? or losing a friend in a car accident?

your idea of very serious is so so different to any one elses.

ilikkeslayer666
Jan 18 2009, 08:14 PM
losing friend in car accident type of thing.
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 07:14 AM
but losing a friend in a car accident or whatever is still not a good reason.

either way i don't believe i would commit suicide. If i did i would be forgotten.
Emo Pictures - sc4rh34rt
sc4rh34rt
Feb 16 2009, 03:43 AM
think happy thoughts :D be crazy about things, and be selfish! coz thinking of others and caring for them much can encourage us to do suicide when they fail us or we fail them. So be selfish and love yourself. be VAIN emos! hahaha
ilikkeslayer666
Feb 19 2009, 05:49 PM
well more like losing your true love in a car accident. i still would not commit suicide over that but i see why some people might.
symponika
Mar 11 2009, 05:24 AM
 it's just on the state of mind of a person.....
 emo is a music not an attitude, those people who prides theirselves as emo yet they try to commit suicide are those people who have no faith.....

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More