Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Get the dead man out of me... Dead Man, by we as human

Emo Forums » Feedback (Reply)

Emo Pictures - black_rose_of_death
black_rose_of_death
Getting Members Jan 02 2009, 11:56 AM
just a random idea i can up with last night but like you know how that findyourtribe thing is another website but is posting like an ad on here??? well why dont you do the same on like bebo and myspace because i'm sure there are loads of people that would join if there was and advert on a really popular networking site .

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 02 2009, 01:18 PM
I have done very little paid advertising yet, but it is certainly something I will be considering.
selfhater
Jan 02 2009, 01:38 PM
pay me fifty pounds sterling matt and i will tattoo www.soemo.co.uk to the back of my head (you need to pay for the tattoo too)
Emo Pictures - gloomymurder
gloomymurder
Jan 04 2009, 12:46 AM
hey i'll get a balloon with the ad up on my house roof (it'll be a really big one)  xD beats u selfhater haha  ^_^
Emo Pictures - scotty-boi
scotty-boi
Jan 06 2009, 10:53 AM

why dont you (im no condoning vandalism)  tag it about places and on trains ????

or would we get in trouble for that?

selfhater
Jan 06 2009, 02:10 PM
probably get some shit for that. you should try to get an ad on emo chat city.
scotty-boi
Jan 06 2009, 02:59 PM

if there was some nice vinyl stickers i could buy via pay-pal for a modest fee i would

www.soEmo.co.uk would make for a nice sticky to put on my stuff    and any profit would fund the site yay im brill me

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 06 2009, 04:21 PM
You are and good to see you joining in lots. I have many plans advertising this site, but I'm waiting till I have sorted out a complete new design. I'm not that happy with the current one.
scotty-boi
Jan 22 2009, 04:20 PM
any news on this front?
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 23 2009, 03:47 PM
I've mentioned it on the homepage in the News and am currently working on the new site/design.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More