Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I hate feeling like this I'm so tired of trying to fight this Comatose, by Skillet

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
parents acceptance & therapist. Jan 04 2009, 09:48 PM

ok well my last problems were alittle bit helped but i have another problem.

how can my parents accept me?

they judge me all the time. think im crazy.think hot topic is scary.they've heard only PANIC AT THE DISCO and they thought i was a hardcore rocker...wht will i do when they hear atreyu nd alesana?

they always fight witt me about me cutting my hair.

they hate my band t-shirts and my make up.

pretty much they hate me.

what can i do?

oh and i also want a therapist but idk how to ask them for one..they already think im filled witt bs..

Replies

selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 08:55 AM

hey. no matter how bad things seem. it isnt worth killing yourself. i nearly did on a few occasions but im glad i didnt.

there are loads of people on here who will try to help you. and you arent alone.

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 05 2009, 02:20 PM
Very true ^ and there are other similar topics on the forums you can read and hopefully connect with some others in a similar situation.
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 03:36 PM

hehe thx.

gosh you guys seriously help ALOT

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 05 2009, 03:48 PM
Really is quite a few of us on here. You certainly won't get a load of stupid replies anyway.
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 03:55 PM
haha yeahhh ive noticed..but other forums do have some replies nd they help too nd then u guys sorta helped nd it shows tht atleast some ppl.care somehow and tht means alot :]
selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 07:27 PM
yo. nice to see that i canhelp. even if it only puts a smile on your face for five minutes.
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 07:33 PM
lol thanks...hmmm i wish i cud help you..got any problems?
selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 07:38 PM
tonnes. but im ok. im getting through them. :) what yo up 2?
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 07:50 PM

tonnes? whts tht? lol sorry im slow v.v

haha well uhm todayy i had an okayy day but i stillcan't get over wht my cousin did since i see her everydayy..

selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 07:54 PM

oh you see her everyday? that sucks.

well my insomnia is coming back i get it in phases. im expecting nightmares but none so far so good. but im afraid to try to sleep because of the things i see when i do.

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 08:02 PM

omg :[ tht reely sucks!!!i get tht sometimes but only when im really scared of a movie lol.but the past few months ive been really depressed but i dont show it nd everytime im depressed i sleep fast nd yeah.i reallywant a therapist but im afriad of asking my parents.

nd ughh yes i see her slutty ass every day >:[ i HATE her nd i hope karma gets her back lol

selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 08:04 PM

you should see your scholl counselor, or your family doctor. they will not tell anyone about your siuation

and your cousin well get her come uppence im certain of that. and she deserves it.

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 08:07 PM

yeah im thinking of tht but yeahhh im off track so i dont go back to school til' march and yepp.

nd lmao i havea super evil plan tht i started working on.i know her password on myspace..nd i have a slutty picture of her so on her page imma put tht pikk and fuck up her profile nd then write slut all over it lmao tht wud really hurt her since shes inlove with myspace but idgaf lol

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 08:12 PM

mylaptop is dying so i'll ttyl sorryy =/

hehe i'll reply tomorow..k?

selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 08:13 PM

idgaf??? what does that mean?

there are also places you can phone free. google child support services

selfhater
Jan 05 2009, 08:19 PM
oh and yer ok.chat tomorrow
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 05 2009, 11:07 PM

idgaf= i dont give a fuck lol

and yepp :]

selfhater
Jan 06 2009, 04:31 AM

ohh lol.. i see

well give them a call. and they will be able to give you help and support.

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 06 2009, 07:58 AM
"nd lmao i havea super evil plan tht i started working on.i know her password on myspace..nd i have a slutty picture of her so on her page imma put tht pikk and fuck up her profile nd then write slut all over it lmao tht wud really hurt her since shes inlove with myspace but idgaf lol"

I know this is someone you hate and this is probably what I would have thought of doing in the past.
However I'd advice against this. It could make things worse for you and appear you are desperate. Leave it and try your very best to move on.
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 06 2009, 11:54 AM
haha i have a number to a suicide hotline thingg i saw it on youtube..ive never called though im scaredmy parents might hear me nd then they saw like5 scars on my arm so they said one more scar and i'm off to a mental hospital..

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More