Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I bet it's past, don't try ignore. The lies within are my drug. Self deceit is a crime. Hear me out, just listen. I will call to say goodnight, to say goodnight. And I will call to say goodnight. Remember your enemy may act like your friend, by A Vain Attempt

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
parents acceptance & therapist. Jan 04 2009, 09:48 PM

ok well my last problems were alittle bit helped but i have another problem.

how can my parents accept me?

they judge me all the time. think im crazy.think hot topic is scary.they've heard only PANIC AT THE DISCO and they thought i was a hardcore rocker...wht will i do when they hear atreyu nd alesana?

they always fight witt me about me cutting my hair.

they hate my band t-shirts and my make up.

pretty much they hate me.

what can i do?

oh and i also want a therapist but idk how to ask them for one..they already think im filled witt bs..

Replies

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 06 2009, 11:55 AM
ehh i guess your rightt....i ghuess i shudnt do it then..hmmm wht shud i do then?
selfhater
Jan 06 2009, 01:47 PM

just do nothing. about her that is.

with regards to your cutting etc. phone that hotline, do it at a friends house, or a call box. but make sure u call them from somewhere...  maybe you could see a religious official?

xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 06 2009, 02:42 PM

ugh.rightnow i seriously hate religion cos the pastors of my church are my uncle nd aunt and my cousin is their daughter and w/e i tell them they tell my aunt and they think im a bad example cos im a rocker..hmmm i guess they dnt know they have a slut for a daughter.

idk sometimes i just hate the world and i feel surrounded by everything i hate and theres no way out.

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 06 2009, 04:10 PM
A lot of those hotlines aren't recorded on the phone bill either. It's great that you are asking for help and talking to us anyway. Many of us have gone through awful problems and times. The winners are the ones that have got help and pulled through.
xXxRossAsphyxiatedxX
Jan 06 2009, 04:15 PM

thanks...and i know i mean i really dont know who to trust anymore like on my friends at skool and stuff.

i get betrayed and hurt and then it just affects me too much nd i realized im sensible nd i hate it...

jasmin
Feb 18 2009, 02:00 AM
anyone giv me sum elp.just got into emo scene parents dont get it but dont care.wat da they know.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More