Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

The slow and simple melody of tears you cannot keep from me. Its alright if you don't know what you need. Porcelian, by Marianas Trench

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
help me pless...heartbroken.... Jan 13 2009, 10:53 AM
hey.. me & this guy have been together for like 3 to 4 months now...but last tues he was all depressed & he didnt want to hold my hand..then i cried & he said he was sorry....now yes, he said that he wants ta drop out of skool & i said to him that the proms 7 the senoir prom will be fun..he said he doesnt want to go....i was even more heartbroken....i cried for about 8 day from tues to today right now,..i need you help...

Replies

Jan 13 2009, 11:17 AM

Well, it's clear that he's also having some problems of his own, but did you sit him down and ask him about it? His reasons for wanting to drop out of school and whether he's considered the consiquences?
And maybe he doesn't want to hold hands because he's feeling under a lot of pressure. If Prom is coming up then that means that you're in the last year of schools and you've got exams which is always stressful so hopefully in time he'll feel a little bit better.

But yeah, I'd definately say that you should just try to talk to him about it and try to sort things out. He might just be going through some stuff right now, it doesn't mean he doesn't still care about you.

Hope things work out for you soon. If you need any more help you know where to find me.

Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
Jan 13 2009, 11:20 AM
i did talk to him about it..& he says that he doesnt relly care about skool anymore & im worried about him...& he said that he was joking around whenever he didnt want to hold my hand....that made me feel sad...i mean, he's the sweetest guy in the world but right now he's making me feel like crap...
Jan 13 2009, 11:37 AM

You'll have to try to tell him that school really is important because if he doesn't finish it now then he'll regret it for the rest of his life =/
You only get to take your GCSE's once as far as I know and they affect how employers think of you and if he hasn't been to high school and the other people have he won't even get through the door =/

And besides, he's so close to finishing now; it'd be a shame to give up, not to mention a waste of time >__<

As for the holding hands, I'm not sure =/ I mean I can't really see how not holding hands if joking around, so you'll have to try and discuss it with him more. But if he's really getting your down that much then maybe it's time you took a break, considered seeing other people?
Though either way, I wouldn't just abandon him right now. He obviously needs some emotional support =/

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 13 2009, 02:15 PM
I agree with celadors advice however he could be exaggerating about his own life/problems. Just talk to him about his life and how he feels about you.
Jan 14 2009, 04:18 AM

Nooo I finished high school, but I know how hard it is to get a job even WITH good GCSE grades. >_<

Just trying to use my experiences to help others really.

Emo Pictures - Emo_kitty
Emo_kitty
Jan 14 2009, 11:21 AM
Thanx sooo much>3
Jan 15 2009, 09:38 AM
That's what we're here forĀ  ^___________^
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jan 15 2009, 04:54 PM
Yep and when I said he above I meant this guy she is referring to incase you thought I mean you^
Jan 16 2009, 08:17 AM

Ah, now it makes more sense >__> by bad.lmao

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More