Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Crazy and Meeeeee !! Slippin' back into townnnn, Excessivley Vainnnn, Goin' quickly Insannnne... Bring the Anger with me, Stop te Angerrr...Yeahhhhh !! Crazy and Me, by My Passion

Emo Forums » Help And Advice (Reply)

Emo Pictures - XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
XMaybe_Youl_Undrstnd
childish people at my school Jan 15 2009, 12:22 PM
Well I dont condone violence. But yesterday some kid in my class started to make fun of me. so I ingnored him and it didnt bother me too much. But then he stuck his hands in my face and "tried to fix my hair". Something about hands in my face makes me tense up. So I was already freaked out. But when he "accidently" pulled my hair I grabbed the hand that pulled my hair and twisted it until he screamed bloody murder. Something about getting my hair pulled makes me snap. I really dont like to use violence so any advice on how to make people stop before things get out of hand?

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Jan 16 2009, 02:14 PM

Depends on your personality i guess. I find hugging them helps :D

Or warn them, if that doesn't work tell like a teacher or summet or just walk away.

Walking aways probally the best idea from experience. Ignoring them will make them bored aswell or laughing at them until they stop.

Emo Pictures - RiLeY
RiLeY
Jan 21 2009, 11:34 AM

Everyone in my class takes the mick outa me and my mates for being emo i find that violence only gets me put in a.m again so i just walk away cuz i find that if u retalitate then thats what they want so they do it all the more if you just ignore them they get bored quickly.

Hope ya sort it out x

pyro555
Jan 29 2009, 01:43 PM
Alright, i'm one of  5 emo kids in my school. i get the most crap from ppl, but i never turn to violence. what i do is just start to sing a random song and dance randomly. It scares them away and other ppl start to join you in song (sometimes not always).  and there you go
pyro555
Feb 05 2009, 01:12 PM
okay first of all, ima guy. the last post said i was a girl, lol. just makin that clear.
Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
Feb 06 2009, 10:08 AM
Ok mayvbe this isn't the best of advice...Just walk away...see normally it would be good advice but its

not because it's coming from me and even though i advise others t do that i can't do it...

It's weird I hate people. Just because im different. yeah  this might be a bit much but i feel others should know how sick people in this world are.

OK so yeah im like almost 17 and im one of the only girls in  my entire HS that is stilla virgin. here a case of herpes started with the quarter back last fall and since then it has aafected over 100 people in my class out of 500' yeah thats pretty bad...shows how much people sleep around.well this stupid girl got pissed becuz this guy likes me and not her and now she's telling everyone that i have HIV and AIDS> See.......normally I could ignore it but since like nobody listens to a word i say noone will believe that i am still  a virgin and that im not HIV positive...here if your not sleeping around and doing pills or whatever...you dont matter. And it bothered me since nooone was going to believe me anyways i grabbed the bitch and busted her head off a locker.....yeah its craz...but i just couldn't take it anymore.....i didn't get into trouble because  the girl freaked out and apologized to me and when everyone asked her what happened she told them she had slipped in water that was spilt on the floor and just hit her head....hahaha im horrible...im not a bad person but i guess i just have anger issues....but not unless you give me a reason to be mad...so yeah....ahahaha im crazy.
OuToFWhack007
Feb 10 2009, 02:13 PM
The most effective way is to kill those who bother you. If you do that then they won't aggravate you and the others who had a thought about doing so would keep away from you.

haha just joking
it would kind of beat the whole point

I usually ignore everybody and everybody ignores me
no problems
victhevamp
Feb 16 2009, 11:00 AM
"I usually ignore everybody and everybody ignores me
no problems"

lol thats funny but yeh it works :D

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More