Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Leave me out with the waste This is not what I do It is wrong kind a place To be cheating on you... <3* 9 crimes, by Damien Rice

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
My Mind Part 1 Feb 04 2009, 10:13 AM
Ok these are more of a free verse..not style type thing? comments? suggestions?

The wind whispers of the pain that will not release me from its hold.

Lost in a maze of emotions I am unsure of which way to turn-----

Which way to run.  No where to hide.

Solitude and loneliness go hand in hand.  Loneliness is not always a companion of solitude. When travelling alone, loneliness is almost always a foe in disguise feeding off of your emotions.

Reality hit me today.  People in general are cruel, hateful, cold and indifferent.  No matter what the reason, situation or how personal or business like the relationship isno one cares.  There is no place in a world like this for people with a heart.  Guess what  ---  we lose. We lose our hearts, hopes and dreams.  Faith in ourselves and in the future are shattered into such tiny pieces that no amount of time or patience can they be put back together.  A dying breed, almost near the extinction point.  So few and far between those few left could spend a lifetime searching and never find another just as unique.  Hate life, hate love, hate my stupid heart.  To survive in this world is to break your spirit and lose your entire sense of being.  Is it worth the cost?

Have not realized my place or purpose.  I am alone and lost in the world.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More