Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

How many special people change?/How many lives are living strange?/Where were you while we were gettin' high?/Slowly walking down the hall,/Faster than a cannonball,/Where we you while we were gettin' high? Champagne Supernova, by Oasis

Emo Forums » Emo Poetry (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xxkillxmexslowlyxx
xxkillxmexslowlyxx
My Mind Part 3 Feb 04 2009, 10:14 AM
alking alone in the forest of dreams, my senses are heightened.  My heart pounds with the fear of the unknown.  The beauty of it captivates me.  Alas, I know what deadly danger lurks in the shadows waiting for me to let down my guard.  The forest seems to come alive, surrounding me trying to extinguish my every existence.  I try to run but something keeps me walking leisurely.  Its a relaxing, soothing walk even though I want to run.  I am trembling with fear inside. I want to scream but all of the forest sounds will allow is a quiet mellow hum of a song long forgotten.  The scream caught in my throat begins to choke me down.  I feel myself falling.  I try to get up but can not. Darkness swallows me like the ocean swallows the beaches.  I open my eyes to find that the danger has finally shown itself to me and finally my screams come.

Shadows envelop me; they try to suffocate my soul.  They know.  As hard as I try, darkness has befriended me.  A quiet cold friendship is what we have.  Life is over even though it is still young.  Tiredtired of fighting and the uncertainties.  Death offers no uncertainties, struggles, the pain is gone.

Darkness closes in offering to bring me warmth and peace.  A false friend.  I want to go to it but run far away.  I am curious about its promise but fear its solemnly.  My body quivers with excitement and uncertainty.  My heart tells me to not be afraid but my mind tells me to turn and not look back.  Anger takes over my entire body for I can not make a simple decision such as this.  My body feels torn inside by the struggle going on.  Decisions are unacceptable now.  I want to set and wait for fate to come walking in--- maybe it knows which way to go.  Tired from the battling, I just want to quit.  Life will not allow that it is too greedy.  I keep you as long as it wants and throws you away without any conscience.  O god help me make the right choice.  All of the voices in my head telling me to do this and to do that --- make them stop.  I will no longer do anything they say.  I shall just sit and pray that it will be over soon.

The game

Lost in time I try to find the truth of life.  Blind to the fact that this is just a game and we are the players.  Watching and waiting for our turn to try and stay alive.  As the end nears, we finally let the truth come out.  The truth is there is no possible way to win the game.

Life, Love, Lust

How can life seem so simple yet be so cruel?  It seems there is no purpose for any of us at all.  I cant help but to wonder sometimes if we are just wandering around in a labyrinth, a maze of life and death.  Every good on earth is destroyed.  Love is abused so badly that sometimes we forget there is a difference between love and lust.

The dreary rainy night

The dreary rainy night, the wind howls as I set gazing out my window.  The lightning crashes and the thunder roars above my head.  Unable to see anything outside, my imagination runs wildly in my head.  Haunting thoughts linger in my mind so that upon returning to my bed I see vivid images dance and taunt me.  Laughing and jeering at my fright.  Eventually my fears begin to subside as the rain begins to stop and I, I get up out of bed and wait for the arrival of the next dreary rainy night.

Replies

No replies here yet :O

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More