Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

This is for the kids with the beaten in lips, Whose parents try to shut them up using their fists, Keep living loud and proud, They never can hold you down. Beaten In Lips, by Beartooth

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

Emo Pictures - just_another_emo_kid
just_another_emo_kid
that one song xD Mar 04 2009, 04:18 AM
notice how just about everyone that has a bf or a gf has a "special song"? i know i do. so what would be your song? idk about you guys/girls but mines a toss up between Thunder and Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls.

Replies

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 05 2009, 12:07 PM

Current status-Single

Mine and my exs song used to be dirty little secret by All american rejects. Says a lot...And the ex before that it used to be Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off by panic at the disco. My exs sure know how to pick them....lol

just_another_emo_kid
Mar 06 2009, 03:56 AM

sorry ter here that...
its funny though because ive had "love songs" that range from Thunder from Boys Like Girls all the way to The Price of Beauty by Suicide Silence. kinda funny how the Suicide Silence song works out like that. i wouldnt count it as very romantic. lol

Emo Pictures - JustMe
JustMe
Mar 07 2009, 05:35 AM

Haha, i never pick "romantic" songs, they're boring =P

just_another_emo_kid
Mar 09 2009, 04:03 AM
idk it all depends... i like slow songs but i like faster shtuff ter. but when im "in the moment", id prefer something thats not talking about smashing peoples faces in. lol
Emo Pictures - fallen_angel2013
fallen_angel2013
Mar 14 2009, 06:58 PM

current status is single and crushing verrrry hard

victhevamp
Mar 19 2009, 11:26 AM
mine and my exs are guns and roses paradise city :S errr dont think me and matt have one? i always think of ffaf and bullet tho :) matt i think we said a bullet one?
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 19 2009, 06:03 PM
I would not pick a Bullet one. Maybe FFAF though from the London gig <3 xxxx

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More