Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

With my head on the butcher block You're the only one for me, I'm in love with a decomposing zombie Beauty's on duty in this horror movie I Walked With A Zombie, by Wednesday 13

Emo Forums » Emo Fashion (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Emo Clothes - Summer and Winter Mar 12 2009, 08:30 AM
I'm just interested what sort of clothes do you wear in the summer and the winter? A lot of people into the emo scene seem to wear pretty much the same no matter what the weather is like.

Replies

Mar 12 2009, 12:22 PM
yeah thats me i will always wear the same kind of clothes unless it get real cold or hot then i will wear a jacket or not wear a hoodie sweatshirt whatever you want to call it
CHRIS_POPCORE
Mar 18 2009, 04:30 AM
I live in such a cold place, so clothes among emos differ every season... At a winter everyone is a phat rapper-alike and fully clothed... and wearing skinny pants with winter-clothes looks kinda strange XD at a summer almost everyone wear t-shirts
victhevamp
Mar 19 2009, 11:21 AM
spose i dress more dark in the winter then more colour ful in the summer apart form that not much different really
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Mar 21 2009, 02:02 AM

Hi,

I wear jeans all the time in winter, with some tee / top and a hoody or jacket. In Summer I wear shorts or skirts with some vest, or some nice dress. I can't wait for the full summer now, and hope it won't rain :/

xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 21 2009, 06:40 AM
Someone is dreaming ^ It will rain, but I reckon we will have a better summer than last year.
Mar 25 2009, 10:00 AM
British Weather = Same style clothes worn all year.

I'm so used to the cold now that I wear shorts in winter (:
xx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Mar 26 2009, 05:25 PM
Yea it sucks our weather is miserable. I do not mind the cold or the sun, but we get rain, wind and dullness too much!!
Apr 06 2009, 07:32 AM
Todays weather for example!
(06/04/09)

It's really bright outside, but I can not see the sun anywhere!
But the sky is real grey and I can't look directly at it xD

it always feels kinda humid too in the UK y'know?
xx
Emo Pictures - DrMengele
DrMengele
Apr 10 2009, 02:08 AM
hello, im from italia and my clothes seem pretty much the same. during the summer i would wear dark simple clothes, usually a t-shirt and an under shirt {feels more comfortable to me} and in the winter i would just add a hoodie. im a fairly simple guy really.
Emo Pictures - Marlene
Marlene
Apr 25 2009, 04:34 AM

Dr Mengele - I have to say I love your picture ;D

This Hoody rocks!

DarkKitty
Jul 02 2009, 12:40 PM
I ware the same thing all year round, but that may just be because I live in Ireland. I like the rain though because it annoys my dad to no end. I would really only change maybe at breaks in the winter because when I don't have to go to school for a week I tend to shuffle about in my pajamas.
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 10 2009, 04:04 PM
I usually just wear thinner clothes in summer, there usually brighter too. I'm quite sensitive to the sun so i have to cover up but I do get quite warm, despite living in Scotland!
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Jul 11 2009, 09:46 AM
Would you ever live somewhere much hotter then?
LipsOfDeceit
Jul 11 2009, 10:41 AM
I haven't really thought about it. I doubt it.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More