Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Screw XBox, i play old school nintedo... i must be emooo... I must Be Emo, by Jeffree Star

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Help & Advice May 26 2009, 12:49 PM
You may have seen the following message across the appropriate forum pages :

"Many of you are asking for help, feeling suicidal, depressed, malnourished, and have so many complex problems besides. I have just launched a sight in the very first stages of development. On the site you can ask for help in private or in public. Just e-mail the appropriate address for help and you will be responded to within 69 hours (4 days) unless otherwise stated on any matter.

At the moment there is only one "agony aunt" but we are hopping to expand. Please send me a message privately (PM) if you wish to be an "agony aunt" on the site and I will set it up.

For help on anything go to http://ourlovetravels.googlepages.com/

Hope this helps you"

I would just like to know if you think the service is any good and if you would use it or like to be involved. Thank you.

Edit: The site has now been updated to a usable standard with FAQ, info on general problems, important things to remember, T&C, and a contact section (as well as the obvious agony aunt section to help with any issues

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
May 27 2009, 11:41 AM
Here2Help

OurLoveTravels - Helpers Community

Here2Help
OurLoveTravels - Helpers Community

Thank you for the inspiration

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More