Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

Please stay the same, i take a look around everythings changin my life an societys changin, maybe the world would be a better place if we diddnt try so hard to be somthin we ain't Wild America, by JJ Demon

Emo Forums » Love And Relationships (Reply)

-Peices-of-Me-
obsessive love Jun 05 2009, 07:47 PM
has anyone else noticed how love and romance in the context of romeo and juliet is making a comeback? it just seems as if the world is becoming such a lost place that everyone is looking for someone like "romeo". maybe thats a bad example since romeo had forsaken rosaline for juliet and they died in the end but doesn't it appear as if that is how we are all going to go, obsessing over this image of perfection that we've convinced ourselves is the one we love or want to love and in the end we are all forsaken for something better? Maybe it IS just me but there are so many people talking about the one they canbt live without and meaning it literally its so like shakespear its ridiculous and by ridiculous i dont mean the love, the obsession, whatever it is i mean the likeness to plays written hundreds of years ago and even in todays high tech world they are becoming a reality im not really looking for replies. i just wanted to point that out... its kind of profound o.O

Replies

victhevamp
Jun 16 2009, 12:06 PM
that is very profound and your prob right too, in the play i think they are only suppose to be like 13 and juliet is his rebound from rosiline and therefore gets obsessed with juliet, but yeh i can see alot of this happening, specially with young emo teens....
Jul 26 2009, 08:27 PM
well as crazy as this sounds i believe that everyone has that ONE true love and few people actually do find it.. and when you do you would die without them and you literally cant live without them
Emo Pictures - eleventynine
eleventynine
Jul 27 2009, 08:44 AM
love is strange....
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Jul 29 2009, 01:52 PM
^ tell me about it... being in love makes you do a lot of odds things.. love is so hard to understand .. explain.. i try to do it in my poetry but it just isn't enough.. I too believe in a true love as well.. soul mates..
Emo Pictures - Guardian_Love_Angel
Guardian_Love_Angel
Aug 19 2009, 11:28 AM
Well I have always searched for that feeling of love in my mind and in my heart when i was writing my songs ... I was trying to imagine how does it feel. You know love is so hard to define... Sometimes i think that try love only exist in movies ... But life contains from ups and downs ...so at the end... I believe in try love..in a person who is your soul mate.. I believe I will find him...(faith and hope people ) lol <3

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More