Emo Scene Community

1000's of emo guys & girls!

Search soEmo

Top Emo Bands View All

Emo Lyrics View All

I chime in with a haven't you people ever heard of closin the god damn door no its much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality I write sins not tragedies, by Panic! at the Disco

Emo Forums » Other (Reply)

Emo Pictures - CyanideCinderella
CyanideCinderella
Needed To Be Said. Aug 02 2009, 02:11 PM
I gave myself a lesson that has taken my 15 years to learn: Life Needs Reality, Otherwise Nothing Will Truely Be Real. Ever dug yourself into a whole you wish you could cover up? Ever cried and wished that someone would come through the door and hold you until your cheeks were bone dry? Ever thought about people that need you as much as you need them? Ever thought that life sucks and that no one will ever understand? I did. I know. When your lost you don't really know which way to go, living in your head makes you feel worse because its the main thing that makes you think of the times that lock you inside yourself. So break out the lock and chains and tell your head goodbye because otherwise your never going to survive, not in the real world.It sucks, i know and its easier said than done thats why all you have to do is scream. Some one will come running or it'll let out the anger that pisses you off so bad. There was a point to this but its up to you to decide what it is. Wake up. Get Dressed. Stand tall. Refuse to fall. x

Replies

Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 02 2009, 02:25 PM
Too true bubz xx Thanks for being the one to say it xx
Emo Pictures - Vybz
Vybz
Aug 02 2009, 02:46 PM
nicely said... so true
LipsOfDeceit
Aug 02 2009, 02:51 PM
So true!
Emo Pictures - xXxMySuicidexXx
xXxMySuicidexXx
Aug 02 2009, 04:11 PM
so thats it?? juss scream?? wow o.O
Emo Pictures - xXeMoRaCeRXx
xXeMoRaCeRXx
Aug 04 2009, 09:53 AM
Well said. I especially like the line, "When your lost you don't really know which way to go" as it's so true.
Emo Pictures - xXxChrisJWxXx
xXxChrisJWxXx
Aug 04 2009, 10:38 AM
scream Matt scream, it helps lol
DoctorHappyPHD
Aug 04 2009, 02:01 PM
Life does not even exist we are all living in the dream of a giant sleeping on some parallel universe. When that giant wakes up we all die and he can get back to banging his wife.

Add Reply

• Please note: Comments soEmo.co.uk considers to be totally unrelated spam will be removed.

Featured Users View More